Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

With his great contract I feel like the asking price would be pretty high

My only worry about him is that's he has no hockey sense. We have that physical monster with no hockey IQ in Kane already, not sure I want two of them. I wish I could catch some Philly games

Ennis had a great contract to untill last year.   I'd give them Kane for simmonds though.    See if ennis can get his #2 LW spot next to eichel.

I think that Kane has a much higher upside than Simmonds, though right now he might not be a better player than him. If I'm the Flyers I'd like Girgensons+mid-level prospect and maybe a 2/3 round pick for him. With three years left on his deal, that's a trade I would make.

BREAKING: HABS CH

I can confirm from a strong source the Habs are aggressively pursuing Drouin.

Per Brian Wilde covers Habs for CTV

Galchenyuk-Drouin swap? TB would need to add to, but Montreal uses Galchenyuk terribly, to the point where they seem uninterested in him. 

Dave Davis

Per @FriedgeHNIC , the Kings had been talking to the Sabres about Josh Gorges prior to the Luke Schenn deal.

I wonder if Pittsburgh circles around to us...

In studio @NHLonNBCSports for Pens/Hawks. Pittsburgh still in trade hunt. Looking for another d-man and forward if right fit available.

Pun intended? :p

Nope :D

I wonder if Pittsburgh circles around to us...

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger

In studio @NHLonNBCSports for Pens/Hawks. Pittsburgh still in trade hunt. Looking for another d-man and forward if right fit available.

Any ideas what they would want from us? Bogo? Moulson/Ennis/Foligno?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.