All about the Babwatch -- Sabres out

matter2003

I really feel bad for all the Sabres Fans who were trolling Toronto Fans on Twitter

LOL. You are right. But, I read reports out of Toronto media that Babcock is not a good fit. All sour grapes. Let's see how that changes now.

Hitchcock.

Damn. I didn't see any sunglasses in this post. I don't know how to take this information.

Dreger just said STL not necessarily out, yet.

Jeremy Rutherford reporting that Armstrong and Hitch are meeting right now.

This was re-tweeted by Bob McKenzie.

NEWS:

McKenzie says Blues were told 2 days ago by Babcock: "I'm out."

Jeremy Rutherford reporting that Armstrong and Hitch are meeting right now.

This was re-tweeted by Bob McKenzie.

NEWS:

McKenzie says Blues were told 2 days ago by Babcock: "I'm out."

Didn't see him stabbing Hitchcock in the back considering they are very good friends...

$8 million a year for a hockey coach?

LOL

No thanks. Sorry but he is not worth it. You can find a good coach to work for half that who can also win you a cup.

If it's 8 million - especially if Pegula was giving him three times what we was making before and had already agreed on a contract - then good for Pegula. Later Babcock,

Also, if any Sabres season ticket holders sells their first Sabres - Toronto game ticket to a Toronto fan, you're dead to me. I don't care how much you'd get. That place needs to be full of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Considering 13 different coaches have won Cups since 2000, I don't think our fortunes are tied to any one coach.  Many guys can get a team to the promised land.  Babcock is as good as anyone out there, but no need to get crazy in the pursuit of him (e.g., $7 million per).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.