Your Profession - Maybe There Are Connections To Be Made!

CallawaySabres

Not sure if this has ever been thrown out there but I have no idea what anyone's job is here. Networking is a very strong tool and LinkedIn is my best friend...ya never know. I'll throw my gig out there and see where this goes. Been working in the sports marketing industry for over 15 years and started my own company 14 months ago. It's called Bison Entertainment Group and we put on client entertaining/incentives for companies worldwide. Whether it is tickets/suites, private housing at the Masters, corporate hospitality, athlete/celebrity appearances, sales meetings, incentive trips or just unique ideas in general, we'll hook you up. 

So far, most of my clients fall in the technology and beverage sector (HP, Cisco, VMware, Ingram Micro, Verizon, Sprint, Boston Beer, Heineken, etc...) but that is not to say we don't put ticketing requests together for smaller companies as well. Well, most likely, nothing will come out of posting this but ya just never know. The website is BisonEntertainmentGroup.com if you ever want to check it out. So, what does everyone else do as I love supporting local businesses!

Dough mixer at bimbo bakeries

There's a big Bimbo bakery a couple miles from me.  Right next to it is a Miller-Coors brewery.  I never know if the yeasty smell I can smell when the wind is right is the wonderful smell of bread baking or the odor of stale beer.

I've done door to door home electrolysis for nine years.

:lol:

No surprises here: biomedical research scientist. I know shrader and Claude are among the ranks, and I think maybe there's someone else I'm forgetting as well.

Science.

After serving 26 years in the Air Force I retired and now do the same job as an Air Force civilian.  It's pretty good work if you can find it.

I work for a company that makes some of the toys you and your fellow servicemen like to play with.

I catch work comp claimaints who are faking.

Trained to fly helicopters, but missed my window of employability. Now it's just a 'spensive hobby.

Desperately want to do anything related to my bioengineering background that allows me to get the #### out of jersey, ASAP.

I work for a company that makes some of the toys you and your fellow servicemen like to play with.

I work for the same company, but it's very large and I don't know Neuvsie. General server-side network stuff (not much desktop support these days). Firewalls, network security and management, Linux servers, DNS, Storage, VMs, etc. Need to work on cloud crap more, but from what I've seen it's the same as the VM stuff I've been doing with a webby interface.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.