2016 NHL Draft

Crusader1969

if Sabres get lucky and pick #2 again this year, I will gladly buy myself a Tappara jersey with Laine's name on it.

Any jersey for sale is without the ads, right? That would be a pretty solid jersey imo

Laine sheathed his saber at the end, Sabres will get Laine confirmed!

There's that roster play D4rk was talking about in the trade speculation thread! 

Hopefully he'll be able to do at least 1 pull-up

We'll need to send GoDD out there to inspect his clavicle and evaluate his muscle tone like he's a thoroughbred horse as well. Really get in there and smell his breath. Ask his Aunt Clara if he really wore the ugly sweaters she'd send him for xmas or if he just put it on for the picture for the xmas card.

The other thing he said is that pick 9 through 28 are almost interchangeable.

link to his interview:

http://media.wgr550.com/a/113607735/mike-morreale-talks-2016-nhl-draft.htm

article from Vancouver Sun:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/edmonton-oilers/janne+niinimaa+huge+laine+puljujarvi+draft/11728922/story.html

Laine with a Goal and Assist today to help Tappara defeat Assat 5-3;

His goal comes at 3:40 of the highlite package.

http://liiga.fi/videot/2016/02/24/huippuhetket-assat-tappara

Anyone else see Ovi when watching him?

No way, he plays for HPK?? That was always the team jerseys I chose for NHL 15 online. It's fate

Edit: Nvm, he plays for Tappara 

Edited by WildCard

. @mikemorrealeNHL "The top six in this draft...I think you're getting a special player who could potentially play next year"

Was on WGR this AM and said this.

From the write-ups I have seen, I think this is very possible. I would be shocked if the Sabres fell out of the top 5. Laine and Chychrun are my top 2 and I would LOVE either one (assuming we don't gt #1)

I think the word tank is being used wrong this season.

I would take a Finn or trade out of #1. For me the defenders are not wow in this draft. I think Laine has sniper skills but puljujarvi has a better 2 way game. I favor puljujarvi because of that.

This is pretty much the way I feel. The only thing different for me, is I want Laine. Mostly because this team needs a pure goal scorer. But I'd take either one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.