Professional Womens Hockey (Coming to Buffalo)

That Aud Smell

RIT Hockey standout Erin Zach signed with Buffalo today. 

http://nwhl.co/skeats-and-zach-sign-after-toronto-camp/

Supporting our Alma mater.

As for the name, I don't think Beauts is as bad as it could be (or even that bad really).  I know I use "beaut" to describe things that aren't women even though they are inferred as female "she's/that's a thing of a beaut".

Could have called them the Buffalo Calves if they really wanted to go the female buffalo route.

Edited by ROC Sabres

As for the name, I don't think Beauts is as bad as it could be (or even that bad really). I know I use "beaut" to describe things that aren't women even though they are inferred as female "she's/that's a thing of a beaut".

Could have called them the Buffalo Calves if they really wanted to go the female buffalo route.

Calves refer to offspring. Cows are female, but I don't think that's a name you want to use.

As for the name, I don't think Beauts is as bad as it could be (or even that bad really).  I know I use "beaut" to describe things that aren't women even though they are inferred as female "she's/that's a thing of a beaut".

I would watch a team named after inkman.  Just think of the promotional ideas he'd come up with.

1. Female buffalocalled cows, are 5 feet tall at their hump and weigh over 1,000 pounds. They have horns like the bulls and their udders are smaller than cattle.

I really want a schedule and ticket prices for this team, already!

Right? If they offer seasons I'm going to buy them. 

RIT Defenseman Lindsay Grigg has signed with the Beauts. 

http://nwhl.co/grigg-and-mcdonald-beauts-first-blue-liners/

Her junior season, Grigg blocked 127 shots, leading the nation and setting a school record. That year, she blocked at least 5 shots in 8 different games. Grigg led the Tigers in scoring during her 2014-15 senior season with 18 points (7g, 11a) in 39 games, and was named the College Hockey America Best Defensive Forward of the Year.

I'm in.  Six hours or more of sportsdrinking.

We can be the first people ejected from a NWHL game.

It'll be like college all over again. :unsure:

You guys crack me up. :lol:

All i'm picturing is two drunk guys getting rowdy and kicked out. Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwaroatABu4

Edited by Touched by Boyes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.