GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

Aside from the total lack of offense, which is to be expected, 2 goals directly attributable to Meszaros' millionth slashing the stick penalty.  The guy might well be out of the league next year.  I see the KHL in his future.

He will not be in the NHL next year.

The game was closer than what the score shows. Do not look at stats, they will not tell the whole truth. Yes the Sabres were slightly out shot, hit, chanced, but it was a really good game.  All those that where unable to watch live , I hope you are able to record this game. It's obvious that the Sabres are going to be a tough win for the next 18 games for any team they go up against.

Oh .. The hostility and humanity of the tank that isn't ..

With a month to go to ask a pimple faced kid to save us .. What interesting depths and introspection will those of us that love buffalo reach.. Thanks for laughs.. Buck up troops.. The fool is gonna take care of my kind wife who tolerates me and get some sleep.. Sleep well.. 18 Alamo reenactments to go..

I have to disagree.. The second period was a disgrace before the penalties.. And they gave us mercy.. They did play hard.

Edited by K8prisoner

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the worst hockey team of all time. Not only will they not win any more games, they will not score any more goals the rest of the way either. Congrats Pegula.

Hyperbole. They were a couple bounces away from scoring 3 tonight.

Maginot line might have worked if France had continued it all the way up to the Channel. Or at least it would have held for a little while. Perhaps it was a little short-sighted to think Germany wouldn't attack through Belgium. Again. :)

Doubtfull the french were attacking with bikes and WWI guns.   Germans with tiger tanks :D

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the worst hockey team of all time. Not only will they not win any more games, they will not score any more goals the rest of the way either. Congrats Pegula.

I'm just excited to see the kids getting a chance to earn a spot on the team next year.   Hope grigs gets healthy enough soon but think they'll sit him another game or two though.

I'm just excited to see the kids getting a chance to earn a spot on the team next year.   Hope grigs gets healthy enough soon but think they'll sit him another game or two though.

I think he'll be going back down within the next few days.

I think he'll be going back down within the next few days.

Why send any of them down? Only a handful (4 IIRC) of moves allowed post deadline. Amerks are done like a dinner too. Might as well keep them up, let 'em earn a few bucks, and let 'em play some w/ the big club. Nothing to be gained in Ra-cha-cha at this point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.