Report your current temp.

PASabreFan

Hey Woods(ie) and everyone else on this thread. I'm better than you because I refuse to appreciate the single largest new art form of my lifetime. The artists that create television are of less value because reasons.

This is what I hear every time someone makes a reference like this.  :P

This is what I hear every time someone makes a reference like this.  :P

Nice edit ...  :flirt:

I had a TV, but gave it up years ago when we had it packed away during our home reno.

Realized that we didn't miss it and never hooked it back up.  It's amazing how much time we now have for other things.

That said, I do not preach about it and do not begrudge any one for how they use their free time.

Hey Woods(ie),

You had me convinced until the TV remote part.

What's a TV remote and what's a TV?

This is not the TV remote I had in mind...

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXmMMSo47s

I was thinking more along the lines of this tv with remote....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bNmeEcRCaA

This may be 50's style remote (there's some control with this type), I currently have a 60's style remote with absolutely no control.

Edited by Woods-Racer

He lives in Nova Scotia. He's got the friggen nature channel in his front yard. Cut 'em some slack.

Besides, the the cable lines won't be finished up there for another decade or so...

Thanks, I think ...  ;)

The nature channel is actually more in our back yard, although we are at the ocean after a 5 minute (metric minute, that is) walk out of our front door.

And as for your cable comment ... what the heck is cable?

Nice edit ...  :flirt:

I had a TV, but gave it up years ago when we had it packed away during our home reno.

Realized that we didn't miss it and never hooked it back up.  It's amazing how much time we now have for other things.

That said, I do not preach about it and do not begrudge any one for how they use their free time.

No Frickin way Dude!!

How do you watch hockey!

The TV was created and made in High Def. for the sole purpose of better hockey experience at home!

T.V.  = Totalhockey  at home Viewingexperience.

But in all seriousness, I completely understand, there is no TV for us from mid April through Mid September. To much life to enjoy and to little time to enjoy it.

After I find a good person that can talk with the spirits, do you honestly believe those two individuals will be the best at explaining a good campaign to wage against Nova Scotia?

Well, they might have a few tips on what not to do during winter campaigns. :)

After I find a good person that can talk with the spirits, do you honestly believe those two individuals will be the best at explaining a good campaign to wage against Nova Scotia?

Has anyone invaded Nova Scotia ever? If anything I would direct your animosity further south to Le Quebecois. :devil:

Maybe no one has invaded because you gave them directions and they got lost. :)

https://goo.gl/maps/sRTz1

It's those damn stretched out flat maps. They make you think Greenland is huge and Antarctica is the size of Asia. For some reason I thought they were further north :oops:

(and I always brag I have been to every Canadian province on the border of the U.S., guess I skipped one...)

It's those damn stretched out flat maps. They make you think Greenland is huge and Antarctica is the size of Asia. For some reason I thought they were further north :oops:

(and I always brag I have been to every Canadian province on the border of the U.S., guess I skipped one...)

Everyone's perspective is totally screwed up because of the Mercator Projection maps. I had an idea for an invention that would make millions: a map on a spherical surface that maintained the true shapes and distances.

Has anyone invaded Nova Scotia ever? If anything I would direct your animosity further south to Le Quebecois. :devil:

It's pretty easy.  Nova Scotia is governed by one trailer park supervisor.  Get him drunk, and take over.  Simple.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.