Trade: Jhonas Enroth to Dallas

TheMatrix31

Lindbäck and a third.

Yeesh. Enroth was worth more than that, no?

What the heck is Murray doing? Maybe he has a master plan, but I don't understand it. 

If you add up all the 1st and 2nd round players and picks he has discarded via trade over his tenure it is staggering. Myers (1st), Stafford (1st), Armia (1st), 2015 1st round pick, Lemieux (top pick in 2nd),  2-2nd round picks to LA,  Enroth (2nd).

Just on these three deals he has traded (4) 1st round picks and (4) 2nd round picks! 

He is really spending like crazy and I don't believe he is receiving fair value. Murray has a lot to prove and he is scaring the crap out of me. 

They will need a goaltender next year.  Do you want that to be Lindback or Hackett?

GUYS GUYS GUYS

CHILL

WE STILL HAVE MICHEAL NEUVIRTH

F

U

C

A

L

E

!

!

I'm with NS, trade for either Fucale or, and the guy I really wanna get now, Malcolm Subban.

What do we have to do to pry Subban out of Boston? Stewart + St.Louis/NYI 1st + ?

Edited by WildCard

What the heck is Murray doing? Maybe he has a master plan, but I don't understand it. 

If you add up all the 1st and 2nd round players and picks he has discarded via trade over his tenure it is staggering. Myers (1st), Stafford (1st), Armia (1st), 2015 1st round pick, Lemieux (top pick in 2nd),  2-2nd round picks to LA,  Enroth (2nd).

Just on these three deals he has traded (4) 1st round picks and (4) 2nd round picks! 

He is really spending like crazy and I don't believe he is receiving fair value. Murray has a lot to prove and he is scaring the crap out of me. 

Looking at a player by where he was drafted isn't a very good way to determine his value in a trade. 

Edited by Vicarious

All but Lemieux where the products of the Darth Sidious Regier regime. The purge must be done in order to move on. In GMTM you must trust!

Murray can spin this all he wants.  It is the talent fire sale starting early.  I thought Enroth was the goalie of the future.  He is dumping talent albeit a majority drafted by Darcy.  If they win 5 games the rest of the season, I will be surprised.  The games will be unwatchable.  

Enroth didnt have a contract for next year

free agents next year: Enroth, Neuvirth, Niemi, Fasth, Ramo.  Or better yet, trade for a young goalie who could actually be the goal tender of the future, as it wasnt enroth

I suspect that GMTM will not be going big on a UFA or proven goalie this offseason, based on the fact that the Sabres won't be competitive next season.

Might he take a flyer on one of those you listed?  Which can be had for a one-year deal?

As others have mentioned, it is possible he goes for a big trade for a youngin' like Fucale or Subban.

I wonder what kind of prospects there are in the first few rounds of this year's draft?  I think there might be a thread on that somewhere.

Murray can spin this all he wants.  It is the talent fire sale starting early.  I thought Enroth was the goalie of the future.  He is dumping talent albeit a majority drafted by Darcy.  If they win 5 games the rest of the season, I will be surprised.  The games will be unwatchable.  

Right , because up until now they've been real exciting.

Maybe Murray can get rid of the garbage that does have his name in it....... Mess and Balls I'm looking at you. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.