GDT Sabres at Canucks 1-30-2015. 10 PM EST. MSG WGR

Brawndo

Easy, Hoss.  I read it as a joke.  And if it's not, different strokes, whatevs.

If it is, then yes, my reaction was a little excessive. Sorry if that's the case Swamp, maybe I gotta get better at reading internet tones 

No, you're a true fan, but what this team is doing to us is not the norm. It's not even humane. It's hot garbage and everyone needs to know that.

It is garbage, you're right. But it's the boat we're in right now, might as well turn it into a yacht in our minds.

Edited by WildCard

<---------  This  

14 game :wallbash: loss/ :worthy: win streak brings out the :doh: crank/joy :wub:  in people.

This has to be the most bi-polar fan base on the planet.   :cry: / :w00t:

Edited by wjag

I did find some humor in watching the Canucks feed. BFLO's first power play, the Canucks PBP guy says "Folks, here we have the leagues worst power play team against the #1 penalty kill." There was a brief pause, and then he said "Did I just jinx it?" 15 seconds later Stewart scores, as soon as the Sabres are done celebrating his sidekick says, "I'm not saying anything."

I guess you had to be there. 

Pretty amazing to realize they finished the month of January without a win.  That is near impossible to do.  Stunning.

No offense but when you're carrying guys like Mitchell and Flynn on the second line and Stewart, Hodgson and Stafford are your third, you know that you're A) under producing and B) Do not have enough quality forwards on the roster.  This team needs to move some guys just to change things up. 

I'm a cancer. To the stars. And all other things.

Taurus is the best. 

I'm 44

season ticket holder

get teary eyed when I see highlight vidoes of '99

Love this city more than life itself

and yet, here I sit emotionless with this season. It will soon be over and at this point, it has to be done. It sucks and it better pay off.

I love this team.  I love Buffalo.  I see the end game and I hope Murray is playing for that day.  This does suck.  It makes me dislike hockey.  I watched the Preds game last night and loved it.  32 games, that's what we have left than it's foot off the brake a full throttle.  My point is I am younger and not a season ticket holder but I feel the emotionless detachment too, and that isn't why I watch sports.

Taurus is the best.

I love this team. I love Buffalo. I see the end game and I hope Murray is playing for that day. This does suck. It makes me dislike hockey. I watched the Preds game last night and loved it. 32 games, that's what we have left than it's foot off the brake a full throttle. My point is I am younger and not a season ticket holder but I feel the emotionless detachment too, and that isn't why I watch sports.

Well put. This is what pisses me off most. I am 45 and been to hundreds of games. When i was younger my parents divorced when I was 7. Back then they played a lot of Sunday games. That was my Dad and my day. He took me to as many games as possible. Of course, when you have your own kids you follow certain traditions that you were brought up with.

All my kids were born in Florida. When they were younger their rooms were filled with Sabres stuff. As time has gone by and years of hockey that only a die hard would watch they have grown totally disinterested. No longer is going to a Lightning/Sabres game the next best thing after Xmas and a birthday. As a Dad I miss that more than any win or loss. So this organization can take their tank and ram it up their ass.

Edited by sicknfla

Hey, Tank. When someone replies to you to tell you they ignore you, you know you've made it!

Here, kid. (PA throws the towel he keeps by his computer to Tank.)

There's a difference between avoid' and 'ignore'. But yeah, if you consider making people want to ignore you on an internet forum an accomplishment......... be my guest. 

Well put. This is what pisses me off most. I am 45 and been to hundreds of games. When i was younger my parents divorced when I was 7. Back then they played a lot of Sunday games. That was my Dad and my day. He took me to as many games as possible. Of course, when you have your own kids you follow certain traditions that you were brought up with.

All my kids were born in Florida. When they were younger their rooms were filled with Sabres stuff. As time has gone by and years of hockey that only a die hard would watch they have grown totally disinterested. No longer is going to a Lightning/Sabres game the next best thing after Xmas and a birthday. As a Dad I miss that more than any win or loss. So this organization can take their tank and ram it up their ass.

I never thought I'd see the day when watching the Panthers was more entertaining .

Hey, Tank. When someone replies to you to tell you they ignore you, you know you've made it!

Here, kid. (PA throws the towel he keeps by his computer to Tank.)

This towel smells like half children.

*wipes sweat off brow anyways*

Edited by Tank

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.