GDT: Wild At Sabres 1-15-2015 MSG 7PM

Brawndo

"There will be a lot of empty seats for the third, if fans don't return to their seats." Brian Koziol

I can't stand the stupidity anymore.

You can't tell me there isn't a straight line between the broadcast talent, the turdburger, the Hasek ceremony and so on and the woeful product on the ice.

I'm still shocked by the awesome amount of "suck" shown by The Mess on that third goal. First he whiffs on the puck at the point causing a clear breakaway. Jhonas bails him out, but on the follow The Mess takes the puck and throws in front of his own net, which is empty. Easy tap in for Minnesota. :huh: :huh: :huh:

"There will be a lot of empty seats for the third, if fans don't return to their seats." Brian Koziol

I can't stand the stupidity anymore.

You can't tell me there isn't a straight line between the broadcast talent, the turdburger, the Hasek ceremony and so on and the woeful product on the ice.

There will be a girl in my bed tomorrow if I can find one to get in my bed.

Seriously though when he said it I actually uttered out loud "no s#!t Sherlock, another baffling mystery solved"

I don't think many teams are going to be trading for Stewart, Stafford, Benoit and which goalie do u keep. I would like to see Murray package both late firsts and one of the seconds to move back into the top ten.

Meszaros making $4 million this year. Somehow, I don't feel that bad paying Doug Marrone.

They might as well waive him because ain't no team trading for that bum. I still can't believe we let Ehroff walk for nothing. I know the details but that's just plain dumb.

Some how Murray has to put a package together and move up into the top ten. That way you have two top ten picks. Just need Edmonton to start putting some wins together same goes for Arizona and Carolina to get some separation on us.

Touchdown Minny!

U know Nolan would like to have a few others up full time from Rochester but knows it ain't gonna happen until after the deadline.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.