GDT: Red Wings At Sabres 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Haven't seen actual line ups yet but it's looking like a roster that is somehow even worse than last year: They will be some variation of below:

Moulson - Girgensons - Ennis

Stafford - Mitchell - Hodgson

Flynn - Varone - Dalpe

Kaleta - Ellis - Deslauries

I understand injuries are a part of the game but this is just sad. And depressing.

I would be more excited if this lineup was playing the Hershey Bears.

Here are some fun stats, these are Sabres with goal droughts. Seems like we need some of them to score.

Ennis = 5 games, Girgensons = 6, Moulson = 9, Stewart = 7, Hodgson = 13, Flynn = 12

Certainly the Sabres recent losing streak can directly correlate to the first line scoring drought noted above.

Ahhh. Emphasis on the stealing the W part. There's clearly only one czech candidate with that opportunity tonight.

sidenote: when was the last time the Sabres even had more shots than the opponent? We probably haven't had a game stolen from us in years.

Oh com'on. We've out shot the opponent 3 times this year! /sarcasm

Erggg that loose thread. Don't pull it. Don't pull it. Just snip it with sharp little scissors. And throw the thread in the wastebasket. Not on the floor. And add a "The" before "Dominator." And remove "Goaltender." What the ######. How can one photo send me so over the edge. God, I wanna just ###### murder people now. Ahhhhhhhh. Jesus!

And the twisted knotlike vein of the lace. Who ties a lace like that? You can't ever get that undone. You take a fork and start prying and you cut your finger and you bleed to death! And is the patch even straight? And why is the blue so dark? It's too freaking dark. And the dandruff flake. What a cluster###### of an image.

Edited by PASabreFan

Erggg that loose thread. Don't pull it. Don't pull it. Just snip it with sharp little scissors. And throw the thread in the wastebasket. Not on the floor. And add a "The" before "Dominator." And remove "Goaltender." What the ######. How can one photo send me so over the edge. God, I wanna just ###### murder people now. Ahhhhhhhh. Jesus!

And the twisted knotlike vein of the lace. Who ties a lace like that? You can't ever get that undone. You take a fork and start prying and you cut your finger and you bleed to death! And is the patch even straight? And why is the blue so dark? It's too freaking dark. And the dandruff flake. What a cluster###### of an image.

I agree with it all except the lace. It's at the neck and you don't want that to come untied.

Can't un-see. Dammit!

I don't buy it, an intern would probably already know how to use twitter.

I think WGR and other places use a app that pumps out a message to all their various web services at once. So for instance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc... it makes sense that they would train people how it works because there are probably limits to what it is allowed to do.

I think WGR and other places use a app that pumps out a message to all their various web services at once. So for instance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc... it makes sense that they would train people how it works because there are probably limits to what it is allowed to do.

Yeah, you're probably right, they need a different test message, maybe something like "Training the new intern on how to use our social media". Just seems sketchy that they'd be that stupid...then again, there's plenty of idiots where I work.

Edited by skaught

LOL, p.s. that is not a dandruff flake but dust on the camera's lens or sensor.... too out of focus for dandruff flake.

So... No lie... WGR 550 just tweeted that Myers was traded to the Flyers and then immediately deleted the tweet.

Never mind ...

WGR550: Training our intern on how to use our web posting system. Disregard the Myers tweet!

Why not use the Matt Ellis call up or something? I'd fire the trainer quite honestly for being so obtuse.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.