GDT: Red Wings At Sabres 7PM MSG

Brawndo

LTS, good for you, speaking truth to power. This goes all the way back to Art Wander and his crusade to stop the piped in garbage music that took the fans out of the game even back in the Aud.

What a joke. The turdburger. The ticket price increases. The "sorry fans" after the lockout — 20% off in the Sabres Store. The ticket letter going out on Fan Appreciation Day. The PA guy who can't put two words together. And Rob Ray. It just goes on and on.

LTS, good for you, speaking truth to power. This goes all the way back to Art Wander and his crusade to stop the piped in garbage music that took the fans out of the game even back in the Aud.

What a joke. The turdburger. The ticket price increases. The "sorry fans" after the lockout — 20% off in the Sabres Store. The ticket letter going out on Fan Appreciation Day. The PA guy who can't put two words together. And Rob Ray. It just goes on and on.

So go root for the Penguins.

So go root for the Penguins.

What does this mean? PA (as well as many of us) holds the Sabres organization to a standard that they should hold themselves to. That ceremony was cringe worthy. Even if what they had planned was hokie, just rehearse it FFS.

For what it's worth. Ted Black is in charge of this kind of garbage. He's responsible for those people and this production. It's horrible. Unacceptable.

I guess if the front office won't put in any effort then the players shouldn't either. Then... why should the fans?

If someone has their jersey raised to the rafters by the Crying Fracker, you can bet it means absolutely zero.

Will you post your letter in a separate thread .. Didn't see it, stopped watching after all the trades but I had the privilege to watch 73 to 82 from the oranges 20 30 times a year .. Last games I went to they played music too loud and tried to fill every moment instead of letting there be silence do the wonderful game a watched as a kid could be the focal point instead of trust fund babies talking and barely watching (which they did a little at the finals in 1999) . I realized later how lucky I was and it was Awesome for a kid. The music used to be my only gripe .

The sabres were always relevant ..

But. If it was as bad as you guys describe it means no one is watching. I believed that Tim Murray had the rebuild of this team going well out of pegulas hands and had a plan to start over. If the tank is running over the whole organization we all need to say how much we care so we aren't perpetually apathetic . If one guy like Hasek leaves like he wasn't treated well the ripple effects could last for years. I hope this is a one time thing

I pay attention to the prospects and hope to watch hockey again . If what you are saying is true the franchise may have slipped too far. I hope you post your letter with some title like hey mr .. We still care etc be positive but critical .. I don't know .. I'm as guilty as anyone since I have only watched 3 games this year and it was like we were the hockey generals playing the glob trotters each time .. Mceichel will certainly help but if they don't get either this could be two more years of this without any help on the way without rushing like Edmonton .. The key to young guys flourishing is putting them with better players not throwing them to the wolves .

Too often? 7 players in 44 years is too often?

Yes.

Hasek and Perrault are the only two that definitively earned it. The French Connection retirement is okay with me. Gare? Meh. LaFontaine? Barely here. Horton? Hell no.

Did anybody post the picture of huge Leafs fan Rex Ryan wearing Sabres gear at the game tonight?

Remember that 10 of 13 streak? We just lost eight straight games in regulation for the first time in team history.

Edited by Tank

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.