GDT: Red Wings At Sabres 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Haven't seen actual line ups yet but it's looking like a roster that is somehow even worse than last year: They will be some variation of below:

Moulson - Girgensons - Ennis

Stafford - Mitchell - Hodgson

Flynn - Varone - Dalpe

Kaleta - Ellis - Deslauries

I understand injuries are a part of the game but this is just sad. And depressing.

Haven't seen actual line ups yet but it's looking like a roster that is somehow even worse than last year: They will be some variation of below:

Flynn - Varone - Dalpe

I understand injuries are a part of the game but this is just sad. And depressing.

How we aren't outshooting and dominating possession every night is beyond me...

/sarcasm

Flynn - Varone - Dalpe

And, yet, somehow, on the night 39 goes into the rafters, I see the Czech goalie stealing a W.

I'm sure you know that both teams will be sending out a czech goalie tonight...

Yup.

But do you really think Mrazek (sp?) will need to steal a win for Detroit to take 2? Now, seeing the Sabres dominate play (w/ the forwards in the post I quoted, no less) and lose because the rook stood on his head would be EXTREMELY surprising.

Yup.

But do you really think Mrazek (sp?) will need to steal a win for Detroit to take 2? Now, seeing the Sabres dominate play (w/ the forwards in the post I quoted, no less) and lose because the rook stood on his head would be EXTREMELY surprising.

Ahhh. Emphasis on the stealing the W part. There's clearly only one czech candidate with that opportunity tonight.

sidenote: when was the last time the Sabres even had more shots than the opponent? We probably haven't had a game stolen from us in years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.