Sabres at Capitals 11-22-14 7PM

spndnchz

The team definitely seems to be turning the corner back to respectability. Is the hard work mantra finally being followed or is team chemistry finally starting to develop? Maybe a bit of both?

Seemed to start to turn around the time Zads started playing regularly. There is something to be said for icing your most talented players too.

McCormick wasn't bleeding at the bench, so I wonder what the deal is. I hope it's not one of those cuts that are so fine it took time to start bleeding/hurting.

And 5 of those found the net, which I guess is a nice testament to the D

And...shudder...Enroth.

We also made fun of Teddy's comment about giving them 10 games to work out the kinks.

Since then, we've seen Girgs on the first line, Zads and Strachan instead of Benoit and Mez, and reduced ice time for Stewart and Hodgson.

Might have been something to that.

Edited by dudacek

Seemed to start to turn around the time Zads started playing regularly. There is something to be said for icing your most talented players too.

Good point. Should also mean further improvement when Gorges is healthy and he can replace Meszaros. Then we'd actually have a solid top 6 from top to bottom.

A lot of variety.

Lot of Fall Out Boy and I heard the Game of Throne theme song at one point. I hope they let him have a beer or two while he's at it. If I'm him I take full advantage of that job: show up dressing like the guy in Rock Me Amadeus

PK time, everyone watch the 6 shots Ov's about to take.

Edit: nvm

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.