Sabres at Capitals 11-22-14 7PM

spndnchz

This has nothing to do with the time of the season.

Whatever Eeyore :P

6'8" 219 6'3" 215

6'5" 235 6'4" 219

6'2" 211 6'2" 223

This sure ain't Darcy's defence.

Kinda balances out our vertically-challenged forwards, eh? Lol

Yeouch... if that stick had hit a Sabre and not the ref, it'd be a penalty.

That was a gorgeous hip check by Ristolainen. That check should be in text books.

Hell yeah it was

I really like his game. There is a lots Nikita love on this board, but in 10 years we are going to be happy with taking both in the first.

Nikita gets talked about more cause he's more of a personality IMO. I think everyone here knows how good they'll both be. If I had to pick, I'd bet Risto over Zadorov. Glad I don't have to pick though :beer:

Jeebus McC, that was close

Should be thanking all of his lucky stars and praying to every deity out there for that one. After reading D4rk's post on Malarchuk in the other thread that was just crazy timing.

Should be thanking all of his lucky stars and praying to every deity out there for that one. After reading D4rk's post on Malarchuk in the other thread that was just crazy timing.

I don't think a visor even would've helped in that case... he's extremely fortunate that skate didn't do more damage.

Edited by biodork

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.