GDT:11-1-2014 Buffalo at Pittsburgh 7PM, MSG B WGR

Brawndo

I've never seen a team that passes as poorly as the Sabres. It's like our guys have no idea where anyone is supposed to be on the ice.

Nah, they're just really really really bad...(not sure if a laugh or cry emoticon is appropriate here).

Serious question: would this team have a 50/50 chance in most games with Hasek in net?

I honestly don't believe that they would. If they did, that would mean they could approach .500 on the season...I just don't see that as possible with this offense. On the other hand, our goal differential in the losses would look better :)

It's pretty obvious we'll finish dead last again this year. I'm sure there are politics at play in the decision, but I'd like to see Zadorov get some playing time. It's not like it'll hurt the team any.

Through 12 games we've scored 13 goals.

...and given up 41.

Edited by Potato

It's pretty obvious we'll finish dead last again this year. I'm sure there are politics at play in the decision, but I'd like to see Zadorov get some playing time. It's not like it'll hurt the team any.

Through games we've scored 13 goals.

...and given up 41.

This honestly doesn't even sound possible. I predicted they'd finish last and all, but I couldn't envision a scenario where they were worse than under Rolston. And yet, here we are...

(Not complaining, given my stance, just observing)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.