GDT: Boston vs Buffalo, 10/30/14, 7p

wjag

The Chara-less Bruins invade Buffalo tonight for what seems like an easy two points. Thing is, Buffalo plays Boston tough each year. My fearless prediction is 2 points for the good guys tonight. They unleash all their pent-up frustration and go on a scoring binge defeating the Bruins 2-1.

So it was written, so it be done.

The Chara-less Bruins invade Buffalo tonight for what seems like an easy two points. Thing is, Buffalo plays Boston tough each year. My fearless prediction is 2 points for the good guys tonight. They unleash all their pent-up frustration and go on a scoring binge defeating the Bruins 2-1.

So it was written, so it be done.

We'll see if Buffalo forwards can cover point shots tonight.

4 goals from the defense last time for Boston.

We'll see if Buffalo forwards can cover point shots tonight.

4 goals from the defense last time for Boston.

:w00t:

Is that a real question. Sorry for the LOL, but I did.

I predict the answer will be self-evident when the Bruin D scores 5 tonight.

Another shutout for the Sabres tonight. Not in the bad way.

So Hodgson gets demoted to the fourth line, gets asked after practice if he is upset about it, and the answer is no. Shouldn't he be upset and pissed about off about being demoted? Wouldn't that be the way a coach would want his player to respond.

So all the juicing, detoxing, and weightlifting with the great Gary Roberts that I heard so much about, really means NOTHING when it comes to stepping on the ice.

Just another guy with a big fat contract courtesy of Regier.

Cody is the antibruin. Soft and passionless. La t da.

In a perfect world TM greases the skids of a trade by adding Cody to the mix to get what this team needs. Throw him in on a Myers deal if thats what it takes. If you want to change the culture there's a good place to start.

Sabres lose tonight. I know I know...thats a stretch.

Regardless. As always, GO SABRES !

Cody is the antibruin. Soft and passionless. La t da.

In a perfect world TM greases the skids of a trade by adding Cody to the mix to get what this team needs. Throw him in on a Myers deal if thats what it takes. If you want to change the culture there's a good place to start.

Sabres lose tonight. I know I know...thats a stretch.

Regardless. As always, GO SABRES !

If we're looking for young stud prospects or promising young vets we'd also have to take a heck of a lot of garbage coming back in return for those 2 as that would be almost $10 million in combined cap hit going out the door. Not many teams (if any) could add that to their rosters.

Edited by Drunkard

If we're looking for young stud prospects we'd have to take a heck of a lot of garbage coming back in return for those 2 as that would be almost $10 million in combined cap hit going out the door. Not many teams (if any) could add that to their rosters.

Damn you Drunkard ! You just threw a wet blanket of my dreams.lol

I know what you're saying but we will need veteran leadership so an established player and a blue chip coming back might work.

I hate the cap world.

Don't see him getting moved until after the season. He is not part of the future but he is helping to navigate the tank. Once the tank is parked Cody will be involved in a deal most likely with Myers and at least one of our picks/prospects that will be the beginning of the post tank era.

Hey, it doesn't hurt to wishful think once in awhile!

My prediction is that Hodgson, after being demoted to the fourth line, immediately finds himself back on the top line. For no good reason.

That's how it usually goes. Coaches want to act like tough-love parents sometimes, but in reality they have many fewer weapons in their arsenal than Mom and Dad do.

I'll be going to tonight and I am actually looking forward to it for the first time this season. I am definitely not expecting the win (nor do I want it) but I would be shocked if this was not a VERY physical team for ONE night.

Who on this team is playing a physical game?

Who on this team is playing a physical game?

I'm guessing Deslauriers and McCormick are going to hogtie Lucic and roast him on a spit because outside of those two this lineup isn't going to do much other than throw their purse at him or any of the big bad Bruins. Girgensons will throw some hits and Weber is willing to take a punch in the nose and lose a fight here and there but the rest of the lineup has little to no toughness or has some toughness but doesn't seem to have the motivation to ever use it.

Eat it by parts

:clapping:

Nick Deslauriers... and Josh Gorges. Okay, I am done.

:sick:

Absolutely nobody, but there is no way they come out flat after the Toronto game. Guarantee players jump out of their comfort zone for one night and then back to your regular scheduled pussified hockey.

I bet they don't.

I'm guessing Deslauriers and McCormick are going to hogtie Lucic and roast him on a spit because outside of those two this lineup isn't going to do much other than throw their purse at him or any of the big bad Bruins. Girgensons will throw some hits and Weber is willing to take a punch in the nose and lose a fight here and there but the rest of the lineup has little to no toughness or has some toughness but doesn't seem to have the motivation to ever use it.

Bleed on em, let em know you're there!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.