Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

WE DID IT!!!

I'll echo others in here: Great big thank-you and round of applause for Taro and Tank (Hoss) for the thread. Provided something really fun and distracting to combat this trying season.

Thanks to True Blue and Claude for their unwavering belief in us being able to bring the Shart home. Well done! I nominate you both for the Ex-Lax Award for: Constant, persistent flow of optimism, which of course guarantees a Shart. 

We are getting McEichel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WE DID IT!!!

I'll echo others in here: Great big thank-you and round of applause for Taro and Tank (Hoss) for the thread. Provided something really fun and distracting to combat this trying season.

Thanks to True Blue and Claude for their unwavering belief in us being able to bring the Shart home. Well done! I nominate you both for the Ex-Lax Award for: Constant, persistent flow of optimism, which of course guarantees a Shart. 

We are getting McEichel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks as well and X-LAX awards are appropriate.  Pepto Bismal for the acid reflux crowd...

So somehow I deleted my post but once again thanks true blue and Claude for getting me and I'm sure several others through this difficult season. We did it, let's go buffalo!!!!

Oh wildcard, I'm ready for my end of the bet.

Thx for the thread guys. Cheers.

Seriously, you wanted to close this before midnight on the night they clinched (clenched)?

I'll close it Sunday morning ('cause I won't be available to do it tomorrow night as I'll get home late from the Pigeons game. :)

Seriously, you wanted to close this before midnight on the night they clinched (clenched)?

I'll close it Sunday morning ('cause I won't be available to do it tomorrow night as I'll get home late from the Pigeons game. :)

It should stay open until the lottery results are known.  That was the whole point n'est pas?

Boo ya!!!! Partying all night baby!!

It should stay open until the lottery results are known.  That was the whole point n'est pas?

If people want it to stay open, we can let it; but if people don't care or want it closed, then 1 day left.

Pretty sure there's another thread open for the awards. If not, we can open one for it.

Anyone else wondering if there would have been the first ever Line Brawl in NHL History between players and fans during the post game jersey presentation had the Sabres won these last two?

you cant conclude that the coach and players had good intentions. we were a micron away from blowing this thing in spectacular fashion. but we have to forgive them.

A big shout out to those who kept others from the ledge and ultimately, untimely, hockey fandom death.

Also to the mathematicians on here giving up stats and percentages and etc.

It was a long bumpy ride with highs and lows so severe that it could make the most solid stomachs up chuck.

Glad the roller coaster has made it back to the platform and we have safely exited this ride, a ride that is now shut down for eternity.

Breathe it in buffalo, a new day is dawning

Well said woody. It's literally the first day of a new era.

Was anyone else superstitious like me and not read a ton of eichel articles? I must of stayed up all night reading some and wow, this guy sounds good. I know he obviously was highly ranked but reading these things and knowing he's coming, wow.

Edited by Derrico