Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Jeremy White posted a tweet having an idea of a website very similar to the CHL. I responded by telling him about this thread and invited him to check it out. He asked if the standings where updated daily (Yes) and if it was possible to get a direct link to updated standings. A short time later the Sabre Space mentioned on their twitter feed to us "we can do this for you I bet".

Since the CHL is the brainchild of Taro T, We should yield to him on getting something up and running with the Mods.

Edited by BRAWNDO

We're the best...and it's not even close!

Note: too early in the year to use Fenwick close, should be using regular ol' Corsi until 10 games in. But this is the place for optimism, so we're #1! We're #1!

Don't be bashful, this is a safe place. We need occasional reminders to keep our heads down (as we come across the blue line) and our eyes on the prize.

Jeremy White posted a tweet having an idea of a website very similar to the CHL. I responded by telling him about this thread and invited him to check it out. He asked if the standings where updated daily (Yes) and if it was possible to get a direct link to updated standings. A short time later the Sabre Space mentioned on their twitter feed to us "we can do this for you I bet".

Since the CHL is the brainchild of Taro T, We should yield to him on getting something up and running with the Mods.

:lol:

Cool. I'm sure we can work something up.

Thanks!

Great Hockey Night in the Seplechre matchup tonight.

Winny vs. Winn Dixie

Skinner and Sekera return tonight in a Carrion League game of the night.

There is lots of pressure on Paul "I ###### make my players cry" Maurice, who even got a thank you note from Ted Nolan this week for taking his Pee Wee Warriors out of the news. maybe more F bombs to come. stay tuned?

This is a 4 bag matchup.

Great Hockey Night in the Seplechre matchup tonight.

Winny vs. Winn Dixie

Skinner and Sekera return tonight in a Carrion League game of the night.

There is lots of pressure on Paul "I ###### make my players cry" Maurice, who even got a thank you note from Ted Nolan this week for taking his Pee Wee Warriors out of the news. maybe more F bombs to come. stay tuned?

This is a 4 bag matchup.

Here's hoping this "4 bag matchup" :lol: goes to OT.

I'm gonna start sending him love notes. He, more than anyone else, is capable of single handedly delivering us all of McEichel.

No, our greatest hope is that Good Guy Tavares visits some sick people at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on their next trip to Dallas.

(Am I going to Hell? I'm pretty sure I am. At least Ghost will also be there to keep me company.)