Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I see no reason to track these standings any further. There is no possible way we don't get McDavid or Eichel.

Let's settle down. It's still the 5th game of the season... This team has to prove itself among the best of the best on a consistent basis.

Current standings through games played 10/17.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Edmonton 5 4 0 1 9

Buffalo 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 6 3 3 0 6

Winnipeg 4 2 1 0 6

Florida 4 2 1 1 5

Arizona 3 0 2 1 1

NY I 4 0 4 0 0

Florida is in Washington tonight.

Buffalo hosts Boston.

NYI travels to Pittsburgh.

Arizona hosts St. Louis.

Edited by Tankalicious

Edmonton 5 4 0 1 9

Buffalo 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 6 3 3 0 6

Winnipeg 4 3 1 0 6

Florida 4 2 1 1 5

Arizona 3 1 2 0 2

NY I 4 0 4 0 0

Thanks to Tank for the update. Minor corrections to standings. (I'd oopsed Arizona, & Winnipeg not updated.)

Edmonton 5 4 0 1 9

Buffalo 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 6 3 3 0 6

Winnipeg 4 3 1 0 6

Florida 4 2 1 1 5

Arizona 3 1 2 0 2

NY I 4 0 4 0 0

Thanks to Tank for the update. Minor corrections to standings. (I'd oopsed Arizona, & Winnipeg not updated.)

Hard to do from my phone haha. Looking back and forth between the NHL app.

Four matchups tonight.

Colorado is making a strong push to enter the CHL; granted they did lose to the Canadians tonight.

Colorado is in trouble but their be fine. As bad as Edmonton is I expect Nail to be traded soon for some defensive help. We are by far worse than last year. I know it's still early in the season but if Buffalo keeps their current roster all year their is no way they don't finish last. Enroth hasn't been bad, some of the defense has and let's face it right now the forwards aren't scoring much because they ain't taking many shots. Hard to win games when your getting outshot by 2-1 margains most nights.

Colorado is in trouble but their be fine. As bad as Edmonton is I expect Nail to be traded soon for some defensive help. We are by far worse than last year. I know it's still early in the season but if Buffalo keeps their current roster all year their is no way they don't finish last. Enroth hasn't been bad, some of the defense has and let's face it right now the forwards aren't scoring much because they ain't taking many shots. Hard to win games when your getting outshot by 2-1 margains most nights.

There's some rumblings about Toronto and Edmonton hooking up on a trade to help each other. Reimer has been the name a lot of people have said. Maybe Franson, Reimer and a pick for Yakupov and Fasth?

There's some rumblings about Toronto and Edmonton hooking up on a trade to help each other. Reimer has been the name a lot of people have said. Maybe Franson, Reimer and a pick for Yakupov and Fasth?

I'm convinced Yakupov ends up in the KHL in under 5 years.

Either way, for now, something has to give for the Oilers. You can't write an apology letter to your fans for 8 years of missing the playoffs and then bring this to the table. I'm surprised they haven't been in the rumor mill for Tyler Myers. I still think we make a big trade with them before the seasons over.

This is now your second post basically guaranteeing them to finish last. As bad as they are, X makes a good point that there are a few other really really bad teams this year. The only way this torture pays off is if we win the CHL. Runner up gets you know where. I therefore sure hope you are right.

This is now your second post basically guaranteeing them to finish last. As bad as they are, X makes a good point that there are a few other really really bad teams this year. The only way this torture pays off is if we win the CHL. Runner up gets you know where. I therefore sure hope you are right.

There are multiple ways in which this can pay off without winning the CHL.

Jeremy White bought up an interesting point this morning regarding this morning regarding Season Ticket Holders( of which he is one) and this season. A friend of his compared the purchase of ST this year to buying Personal Seats Licenses, something you do not want to do, but he realizes it guarantees him his seats for when/if they get better. I am not a STH, so I cannot comment on this, but what do the STH of the board feel about this comparison?

...who are all motivated to tank.

Separately: my suggestion for naming one of the postseason awards:

Executive of the Year: the Quinn.