Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Current standings through games played 10/19.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 6 5 1 0 10

Edmonton 5 4 0 1 9

Winnipeg 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 7 3 4 0 6

Florida 5 2 1 2 6

Arizona 4 2 2 0 4

NY I 5 1 4 0 2

Sorry for not updating for a couple of days - had a couple of trips in to Buffalo and a busy Sunday.

Sabres 1st to double digits, but the lead is not safe w/ the Canes a point back and a game in hand. Isles finally off the schnied.

Q to X: thoughts on the Quinn, the Fart Ross, and the Golden Sieve?

Current standings through games played 10/19.

Buffalo 6 5 1 0 10

Edmonton 5 4 0 1 9

Winnipeg 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 7 3 4 0 6

Florida 5 2 1 2 6

Arizona 4 2 2 0 4

NY I 5 1 4 0 2

Sorry for not updating for a couple of days - had a couple of trips in to Buffalo and a busy Sunday.

Sabres 1st to double digits, but the lead is not safe w/ the Canes a point back and a game in hand. Isles finally off the schnied.

Q to X: thoughts on the Quinn, the Fart Ross, and the Golden Sieve?

Yes. We can call it the Quinny.

I like the Fart Ross! The Golden Sieve is good too.

Golden_sieve.png

The Golden Sieve is awarded annually to the Carrion Hockey League's (CHL) goaltender who is "adjudged to be the best at this position".[1] At the end of each season, the thirty CHL general managers vote to determine the winner. It is named in honour of Georges Sieve, who died in 1926 of tuberculosis. The Trophy was first awarded after the 1926–27 CHL season and was awarded to the top goaltender.

Edited by pi2000

Golden_sieve.png

The Golden Sieve is awarded annually to the Carrion Hockey League's (CHL) goaltender who is "adjudged to be the best at this position".[1] At the end of each season, the thirty CHL general managers vote to determine the winner. It is named in honour of Georges Sieve, who died in 1926 of tuberculosis. The Trophy was first awarded after the 1926–27 CHL season and was awarded to the top goaltender.

It's a thing of beauty. I can't wait for Carrot Top to present this to the winner.

Edited by X. Benedict

Golden_sieve.png

That is truly awesome.

Current standings through games played 10/20.

Buffalo 6 5 1 0 10

Edmonton 6 4 1 1 9

Winnipeg 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 7 3 4 0 6

Florida 5 2 1 2 6

Arizona 4 2 2 0 4

NY I 5 1 4 0 2

Late goal cost the Eulers a chance to take over 1st place. Sabres could have a commanding lead by the end of the road trip.

Current standings through games played 10/20.

Buffalo 6 5 1 0 10

Edmonton 6 4 1 1 9

Winnipeg 5 4 1 0 8

Carolina 4 2 0 2 6

Calgary 7 3 4 0 6

Florida 5 2 1 2 6

Arizona 4 2 2 0 4

NY I 5 1 4 0 2

Late goal cost the Eulers a chance to take over 1st place. Sabres could have a commanding lead by the end of the road trip.

It is time to start separating the chaff from the rest of the chaff.

No one rests easy on top of the Carrion.

Nope. A few guys find their offensive touch or Meszaros starts thinking he's an Otter again and all that hard work out of the gate could be for naught. They need to hold firm in their lack of resolve.

Im looking for the Sabres not to lose grip on 1st place in the leauge. What odds to you put on them going right to the wire withouth losing their grip on 1st place? im thinking 85% to 90% sure.

Look at the victories on the horizon - @Ducks, @Kings, @ Sharks, @ Leafs , Bruins, @ Penguins, Red Wings, Canadians, Oilers. Penguins, @ Blues @ Wild

I;ll be amazed if they get dont get 20 points out of the possible 24,