Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

That Zona win (CHL loss) against the Sharks was so huge.  But for that, I'm almost certain that Arizona would have pulled this out--there is no question that they are playing worse than the Sabres, Doan looks to be injured, and they have a much tougher schedule thanks to the deep Western Conference.  As it stands, it's still possible that Zona sharts its way to an inverted championship, but odds are that one more regulation loss is coming for Buffalo.

Still think the Sabres will find a way to lose at home against the Pens, if they need to.  It's so hard to imagine that even Nolan wouldn't be coaching for the higher good in that game.  Right?  Right???

Still think the Sabres will find a way to lose at home against the Pens, if they need to. It's so hard to imagine that even Nolan wouldn't be coaching for the higher good in that game. Right? Right???

That's called fixing games. People go to prison for that.

That's called fixing games. People go to prison for that.

Not to be a jerk, but that's not remotely called fixing a game. I'm not suggesting that Nolan work with the bookies to make a personal fortune.  I'm suggesting that he ice a team that is very, very likely to lose. 

Not to be a jerk, but that's not remotely called fixing a game. I'm not suggesting that Nolan work with the bookies to make a personal fortune. I'm suggesting that he ice a team that is very, very likely to lose.

Introducing YOUR 2015-2015 BUFFALO SABRES!

Hockey Gods! I have never prayed to you before, I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you can remember all the players good or bad. How we played or why we lost. All that matters is today with so few games remaining after so long a season we need but one loss. Hockey Gods,  so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge of the Dark one Regier! And if you do not listen, to HELL with you!!!!

I had posted this in a GDT, it rightfully belongs here....

Edited by Woods-Racer

Hockey Gods! I have never prayed to you before, I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you can remember all the players good or bad. How we played or why we lost. All that matters is today with so few games remaining after so long a season we need but one loss. Hockey Gods,  so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge of the Dark one Regier! And if you do not listen, to HELL with you!!!!

I had posted this in a GDT, it rightfully belongs here....

:lol:

I think I'm going to yell "CROM!!!!!!" now every time the Sabres score.

Even I'm pretty relaxed. That probably says something.

I can tell because you haven't changed your avatar.  It's worked in the past.  Only make the change when it's absolutely necessary.  Muahhahaha.

He's behind the curtain, like the Wizard of Oz.

"If you want to watch the Sidney Crosbys... you have to GET the Sydney Crosbys"

-Terry Pegula

If Mr. Pegula wants a Crosby so bad, why doesn't he pick up the phone and tell our wimpy GM to do something about it.

Mr. Murray spends a lot of time scouting instead of making sure this team finishes the mission at hand.

I'm also starting to question how good a scout he is, not sure our farm system has gotten much better in past year under his tenure

If Mr. Pegula wants a Crosby so bad, why doesn't he pick up the phone and tell our wimpy GM to do something about it.

Mr. Murray spends a lot of time scouting instead of making sure this team finishes the mission at hand.

I'm also starting to question how good a scout he is, not sure our farm system has gotten much better in past year under his tenure

There's a lot of evidence in Ottawa right now that he knows how to scout.

Ottawa is winning because of a hot goalie, not so sure about the rest of the roster.

But, if you want to let Mr. Murray slide, go right ahead.

Have you seen Zibanejad, Hoffman, Stone play this year? How about Karlsson?

And the jury is still out on whether Tim can build a winning team obviously. But I'm not worried about his scouting side. His name is also tied to Perry and Getzlaf picked in one round.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I can tell because you haven't changed your avatar. It's worked in the past. Only make the change when it's absolutely necessary. Muahhahaha.

If they lose (win) on Friday I'll panic (if Arizona doesn't lose (win) before then).

I will be changing my name and avatar to a long-term one the second the tank or this season is over.

Have you seen Zibanejad, Hoffman, Stone play this year? How about Karlsson?

And the jury is still out on whether Tim can build a winning team obviously. But I'm not worried about his scouting side. His name is also tied to Perry and Getzlaf picked in one round.

Those are good players, but wasn't Bryan Murray GM, not Tim ?

Do you think Tim Murray deserves credit for those selections and not his uncle ?

Do you think Tim Murray deserves credit for those selections and not his uncle ?

So you've chosen a crusade where the rules are he gets no credit for scouting players old enough to be established, but no credit for players too young to judge. Got it.

I don't think he gets all of the credit, but scouting was certainly something he did there, and it looks to have turned out well, so he at least had a hand in establishing a good group of prospects. Certainly nothing there that makes me worry at all, like you are.

For the record I still hate taking Lemieux over Barbashev.

Ottawa is winning because of a hot goalie, not so sure about the rest of the roster.

But, if you want to let Mr. Murray slide, go right ahead.

Are the other six posts like this also? That's some good eatin right there. But I'm full on what I trying to digest currently which is losing two points. Bye.