Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

General Manager Tim Murray has already scheduled a meeting to talk to him, not with him.  This sounds very serious.

Stress reduces blood flow to the brain, says preeminent Soviet scientists.  Take it easy tankers.  Lighten up, how do you say, homies?  

When is the last time that you danced?..  I mean really, really danced?! 

Does a male version of Elaine count as really dancing?

Current standings through games played 2/25.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM
Buffalo      61 38 18  5 81 123 42 38   19.2
Edmonton     62 34 18 10 78 118 40 41   13.9
Arizona      61 34 20  7 75 117 42 44   11.8
Toronto      60 31 24  5 67 111 44 52    8.1
Carolina     59 30 22  7 67 113 46 52    9.1
New Jersey   61 27 25  9 63 107 42 56    6.7
Columbus     59 29 26  4 62 108 46 57    6.3
Philadelphia 60 24 26 11 59 101 44 60    4.4

CPM = Current probability of landing McDavid based off probabilities of finishing in a particular slot per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 2/22 in PM

All but Eulers and Candy Canes in action Thursday. Includes potential 1 pointer w/ Filly visiting the Loafs. Girgensons-less Sabres host Miller-less 'Nucks. Fortunately we will still get to see the matchup everyone named DeLuca craves: Cody v Zach. ;)

Edited by Taro T

Having seen the movie and growing up with that style dancing as prevailing, I can say I don't miss it. It was a nice shout out to Giancarlo Esposito, aka Gustavo Frein. If we're talking dance scenes during credits, I give you bollywoods finest.

http://youtu.be/LenAIw95L-s

I should slap you in the mouth for calling Slumdog Bollywood. :p

I had a weird moment. I am use to losing = winning, and winning=losing. So i checked the scores tonight, and saw edmonton won, my brain instantly saw that as a loss, and then I closed the website edmonton loss. Checked this forum a few hours later, I saw people happy edmonton won, and got confused.

It's because almost everyone thinks CHL is backwards, when it really isn't.

So, I haven't seen tonight's line-up card yet, but apparently it's something like this:

5 underachieving veterans (Moulson, Gionta, Stewart, Hodgson, Foligno)

5 unproven youngsters (Ristolainen, Zadorov, Pysyk, Deslauriers, Larsson)

9 AHLers/fringe NHLers (Ellis, Strachan, Benoit, Meszaros, Flynn, MItchell, Dalpe, Varone, Lindback)

Plus Bogosian and Neuvirth

If there ever was a team built for the Shart...

Put Lindback in goal and  :worthy:

Edited by Djuda Chekhov

So, I haven't seen tonight's line-up card yet, but apparently it's something like this:

5 underachieving veterans (Moulson, Gionta, Stewart, Hodgson, Foligno)

5 unproven youngsters (Ristolainen, Zadorov, Pysyk, Deslauriers, Larsson)

9 AHLers/fringe NHLers (Ellis, Strachan, Benoit, Meszaros, Flynn, MItchell, Dalpe, Varone, Lindback)

Plus Bogosian and Neuvirth

If there ever was a team built for the Shart...

Put Lindback in goal and  :worthy:

Short of having Murray lace'm up himself I don't think there's much more he can do with this roster. With Zemgus out for two weeks, coincidentally our two hardest CHL weeks, it's time to get this tank back on track.

Edit: Never mind, our two hardest weeks are the end of March when we play the Yotes twice

giphy.gif

Edited by WildComrade

Short of having Murray lace'm up himself I don't think there's much more he can do with this roster. With Zemgus out for two weeks, coincidentally our two hardest CHL weeks, it's time to get this tank back on track.

Edit: Never mind, our two hardest weeks are the end of March when we play the Yotes twice

giphy.gif

da funk? Russia is strange man. :unsure:

General Manager Tim Murray has already scheduled a meeting to talk to him, not with him.  This sounds very serious.

Stress reduces blood flow to the brain, says preeminent Soviet scientists.  Take it easy tankers.  Lighten up, how do you say, homies?  

When is the last time that you danced?..  I mean really, really danced?! 

Last Wednesday? The bartender girl at the thing was named "Soleena." I thought it was passing strange (I'm Sol).

can you keep posting the random russian car gif's it is literally making my day.

You mean like these?!

russian-dashcam-8.gif

russian-dashcam-gifs-6.gif

1387083980_zkryjx1.gif

There are literally hours of video compilations on Youtube of these, each one weirder than the one before.

Edited by WildComrade

da funk? Russia is strange man. :unsure:

Thank God for rampant insurance fraud that provides dash cams in every Russian car to capture the crazy.

xxXtb.gif

You mean like these?!

russian-dashcam-8.gif

russian-dashcam-gifs-6.gif

1387083980_zkryjx1.gif

There are literally hours of video compilations on Youtube of these, each one weirder than the one before.

Oye! This is the ! I started crying from laughing so hard.

There we go.  Let's get funky in here!

That opening sequence -- like the movie in general -- totally holds up. And Rosie circa 1989(!) is still hot as a firecracker.

can you keep posting the random russian car gif's it is literally making my day.

Wait. Is this site where I first heard about these "Stop a Douchebag" dudes?

Russia is a crazy place.