SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2014-2015 Edition

nobody

Is it that time already?

The leagues have been set up over at yahoo for the 2014-2015 season.

I did the auto email to last years managers - so look for that at whatever email you used last year.

If you were not part of a league last year just add a message here that you would like to join.

You can check them out at:

http://hockey.fantas.../sabrespacegold

http://hockey.fantas.../sabrespaceblue

Gold is a bit more restrictive in player movement while Blue is more free wheeling.

Gold draft set right now for Tue Oct 7 9:00pm

Blue draft set right now for Mon Oct 6 9:00pm

Hey there, "Nobody"...is there any chance I could get in on one of these?

I do it every year with friends, none of whom like hockey, and it always falls apart...I'd love to join this?

If there is no room, I understand, I'm a little late as it is...but let me know either way, please? (Thanks!)

Hey there, "Nobody"...is there any chance I could get in on one of these?

I do it every year with friends, none of whom like hockey, and it always falls apart...I'd love to join this?

If there is no room, I understand, I'm a little late as it is...but let me know either way, please? (Thanks!)

Well said, I'd like to echo this; if there's any way I could join that'd be sweet

Someone can take my spot in the Blue league. It was all I could do last year to stay interested. I was going to wait and see if I get jazzed up in any way for the upcoming season, but I'm not feeling it. Knowing the Sabres are going to be bottom dwellers makes my interest in NHL in general less than enthusiastic. I am going to give up my spot for someone who will at least be interested in it this year.

I got mysteriously booted last year, assuming due to inactivity. Your final year of college can be a b**** like that.

With all that being said, i'd be more than happy to be back, let me know if theres room in either league, but gold is preffered.

Not too mysterious since I always send a note or two along the way when i notice someone hasn't been active in a month or so. If you can find an hour each week you can get your Gold roster set for the week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.