The "meddling" Kim Pegula???

LabattBlue

I wonder what this would look like if you edited it into standard spelling, grammar, and punctuation.  

Would you be able to self-edit, or would you need some help?

I'd try for a couple posts, if you approve.

my pleasure.. i have a beautiful girl that makes my dijointed but interesting thought quite palatable... if you see a diamond in the rough and arent just busting balls... feel freee... im am lazy.. my apologies.. i assume people know what i mean.. big mistake

Arm the Homeless! 

both.. how are the homeless meth addicts going to get more meth if not for loaded weapons and a dream

Sorry, K8Prisoner. I translated one of your posts into English and it still didn't make any sense.

To tell you the truth, it sounded like an anti-Semitic diatribe.

Here, judge for yourself:

That post is getting closer to sanity. With that step, then I believe you state we are all born with a perfect helper and we don’t need to worship some devil middleman, which stole wonderful ideas, and dictated them from a devil false-god from original ideas. That created a community all based upon the golden rule- the catch all of many religions starting with the most disgusting: the Talmud, which teaches that one race should be kings and all members who aren’t of that race are actually cattle. And the Talmud teaches that all are owned to serve their masters as designated by a tradable stamp on every birth certificate and social security number that puts human tax value currently traded on the NYSE like a bond - yes you too!

At between 500k to 1.5 million, based on your current Goyim bloodline and degree of Sephardidic and Ashkanazi bloodline values, as well as many others that are considered valuable.

Check it out yourself: look at your birth/stock certificate as a bond that you owe on and payments begin between 16 and 26. depending on the amount of loan you beg them to allow. Approval of that loan benefits them as few do. Look at the nose jobs of Jewish actressess as they try to look like our vision of beauty to achieve us, as is allowed in Talmud, not the torah. And It’s allowed in the Koran, as that book much more closer resembles the worker bees' false anti-establishment and false anti-goverment text, which is actually been corrupted to get one third of the world surrounding a key resource To submit to the will of the state, which was carefully and completely replaced as the god’s, away from yours and my true helper and redeemer. Allahh, pfft. The latter grammar was out of respect for you and a state control as the real Allah doesn’t need your worship In fact, anyone or God, who demands worship or supplication , uses phrases like “The christian only through me, you are…”

not anti semetic... im anti zionist... big diffrence.. went to nichols... nothing more jewish than that... its a difficult thing to differentiate..purposely i imagine... go thru the history of the Khazars and tell me if you dont agree with me... hidong behing a racist book like the talmud if taken in the wrong way and having certain ideas amplified where there is a great deal of knowledge that seems to justify the more questionable ideas,, The Khazars hijacked a religion and twisted a book disregarding the torah.. most true jew dont beleive in the current jewish state... thats anti zionistic not at all anti semetic.

my pleasure.. i have a beautiful girl that makes my dijointed but interesting thought quite palatable... if you see a diamond in the rough and arent just busting balls... feel freee... im am lazy.. my apologies.. i assume people know what i mean.. big mistake

both.. how are the homeless meth addicts going to get more meth if not for loaded weapons and a dream

not anti semetic... im anti zionist... big diffrence.. went to nichols... nothing more jewish than that... its a difficult thing to differentiate..purposely i imagine... go thru the history of the Khazars and tell me if you dont agree with me... hidong behing a racist book like the talmud if taken in the wrong way and having certain ideas amplified where there is a great deal of knowledge that seems to justify the more questionable ideas,, The Khazars hijacked a religion and twisted a book disregarding the torah.. most true jew dont beleive in the current jewish state... thats anti zionistic not at all anti semetic.

I'm going to follow Shraders' prompting and create something called The Schizophrenic Thread. I'm not doing this because I think we're schizo, but rather because it will allow us to discuss our interests in the style of our choosing, without the constraints of having to make sense to the general readership, or stay within the confines of a certain sports topic. I feel that this move will allow us more intellectual freedom, and give us a safe space to pwn the jocks who dare bust their way into our space.

So, Aud, I saw Kim last night.  You think she's pretty in print?  In person, she is absolutely *stunning*.  And she was sucking on a red lollipop, too.

You're trying to get him locked up, aren't you?

When it all goers wrong, the media will be coming back to that post.

Oh, Eleven.

Get behind me, Satan!

I have met her on two occasions myself. The second such time I had my younger kids with me, so there was all manner of easy chatter and banter. And I could not agree more: She's a complete knockout.

And here's the thing: I would not be nearly so (or at all) taken with her if she weren't so warm and charming in person. My daughter still refers to Mrs. Pegula as "that nice lady who bought the Sabres."

I kid around here about my devotion, etc. But I'm for real: She's a true beauty.

And that's all without my ever having seen her sucking on a lollipop.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.