Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

I copied it from the Sens section on the HFBoards. It was in his talk after the Legwand signing.

Ahhh, makes sense.

On O'Reilly: Sakic said that they plan on talking long-term extension now that free agency and the draft has settled. He's in their plans for the long-haul.

Ahhh, makes sense.

On O'Reilly: Sakic said that they plan on talking long-term extension now that free agency and the draft has settled. He's in their plans for the long-haul.

I think Murray also mentioned the trade involved a winger....so probably Stewart who was nearly sent there at the deadline.

O'Reilly is very good but overrated IMO.

Q9WptXNW_normal.jpegSteve Lloyd @TSNSteveLloyd · 2h

Despite Legwand signing, the #Sens are still trying to get something else done via trade.

O'Reilly is very good but overrated IMO.

Don't agree with this one bit. He's still a bit underrated. The season he just had is unbelievable.

Not that it means much but he'd be the best player on this team by a wide margin.

I copied it from the Sens section on the HFBoards. It was in his talk after the Legwand signing.

The other day, Shane Prince was pulled out of Sens development camp and was spoken to by Bryan Murray. He is from the Rochester area, 21 year old LW .... and had expressed interest in a trade previously.

I'll toss out a few ideas..

Stewart for Shane Prince + Chris Driedger

Stewart + 3rd for Shane Prince + Mark Stone

Stewart + Pysyk + 2nd for Cody Ceci + Shane Prince

Stewart + Hodgson + Adam + 2nd for Curtis Lazar + Shane Prince

Stewart + Hodgson + Mitchell for Chaisson + Wiercioch + Prince + 2nd

I remember around the trade deadline last season that his family started a bring Shane Prince to Buffalo Twitter Campaign

Hey, Derek Roy is still available...

I think Arizona is going to sign him now

You can send me a thank you card in the mail when Prince is traded to Buffalo in the coming days.

The speculation is that he was part of the package for Lecavalier. He was back on the ice this morning despite being seen carrying his equipment bags in the arena. Wonder if maybe yesterday they thought he was gone but the trade didn't happen so he was carrying equipment back into the arena to rejoin the program.

Hey Brawndo any chance you can summarize whats up? That link won't open for me

It's a pic of Shane Prince on the ice refuting the days or weeks old rumor (depending on who you ask) that he's comin to Buffalo. A rumor started by desperate Sabres fans yearning for yet another "local boy to come home".

It's a pic of Shane Prince on the ice refuting the days or weeks old rumor (depending on who you ask) that he's comin to Buffalo. A rumor started by desperate Sabres fans yearning for yet another "local boy to come home".

Can someone tell me why the Sabres would want to spend one of their 50 contracts on this guy? Because I'm with you, Ink; he's Rochester fodder and that's about it.

Maybe but he hasn't completely flamed at the NHL level like Luke has. I think his ceiling is Hodgson and low end is Adam.

That's odd if his low end is himself, then wouldn't he always be at his low?

He may become something akin to Moulson, late bloomer, but I'd have to agree with you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.