Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Yay, another guy who can die in his 30s!

Flying elbow? Hard to tell. If it wasn't, is this where we are in hockey now? Even an attempted clean hit has to be avenged?

It was clearer on TV. Rinaldo came in with both hands up at Green's head. How he didn't connect I don't know. He certainly intended to. 

There is.  Slash or high stick?

Good point. But it wasn't called. What I'm suggesting is that it be called if it's over the top, regardless if they hit somebody.

DISCLAIMER: Before anybody comes out with the "emotion" argument, I agree. I want MORE emotion in sports, not less. But this is a dangerous show of emotion.

Hope it's minor. Want to see him back here Thursday.

According to the tweet I just received, he smacked the ice several times with his stick in frustration, indicating it might be severe.

Anyone know how Vancouver "responded"?  Would be interesting if they bang up a couple of Islanders and knock that team back into the CHL.

Edited by Eleven

According to the tweet I just received, he smacked the ice several times with his stick in frustration, indicating it might be severe.

Anyone know how Vancouver "responded"? Would be interesting if they bang up a couple of Islanders and knock that team back into the CHL.

Or they did nothing leaving Miller feeling like nobody :wub: him

Anyone know how Vancouver "responded"?  Would be interesting if they bang up a couple of Islanders and knock that team back into the CHL.

They have video on hockey lies and crap. His defender took him out. He tweaked his knee.  

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=66601

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.