2014 Stanley Cup Finals - NY Rangers vs. LA Kings

X. Benedict

I missed the GWG but I saw the presentation. I'm so happy that Robyn Regehr was the second man to touch the Cup. He deserves it. So much leadership, with so many teams, and it's finally his. I think it says a lot about Brown to pass it to Regehr.

It's 1:12 and CBC has been non-stop doing a kickass job with all the families and players.

Just a lot of fun. I lost $$ tonight and don't give a crap because the past 6 hours has been as good as it gets.....

Non-stop? CBC's feed cut out immediately after the final for a bit haha.

Did you see the picture of him in the locker room still in his pads, head in hands? Brutal.

He's been one of the classiest players in the league and flown under the radar with all the big name players the Rangers always bring in. You gotta wonder if he's frustrated that his team hasn't been better during his tenure.

Guest Sloth

I wanted LA to win, but I can't help feeling bad for Lundqvist.

Agreed. I also wanted LA to win. Lundqvist is the only Ranger I have sympathy for. The guy played his heart out. Rangers were outshot 92-49 in the last two games. Lundqvist did all he could. The guy was still in his gear an hour after the game. Few players can match his want/will to win.

Doesn't matter who wins, I always get choked up when the cup comes out.

It was a great game.

even Boston??? blasphemy

Hands down, the most beautiful Stanley Cup pic I've ever seen. Outstanding!

GO SABRES!!!

That is what the cup is all about!!! Best trophy in all of sports and amazing picture

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.