2014 Stanley Cup Finals - NY Rangers vs. LA Kings

X. Benedict

I'd honestly forgotten all about him, looked up his stats for these playoffs and was really surprised to see him leading all players in points. But he only has 2 assists in the Finals, even with his great defensive play I don't think that production in the Finals warrants a Con Smyth. I'll take Doughty winning it. I've never seen a d-man play as well as I saw him play in the Chicago series. Completely dominated

quick or doughty for sure

Justin Williams, Anze Kopitar, Marian Gaborik and Drew Doughty are all contenders. I think Gaborik deserves it but my guess would be Kopitar or Doughty.

Wouldn't leave out jef carter , who carried a line of two rookies sorta. He'd get it over williams and Gaborik for me.

For me its between Doughty, Kopitar and Carter.

Edited by Heimdall

Wouldn't leave out jef carter , who carried a line of two rookies sorta. He'd get it over williams and Gaborik for me.

For me its between Doughty, Kopitar and Carter.

Agreed.

Kopitar was a monster in the first two rounds but has been much quieter in the two finals. I think Doughty will get it.

In 2010 Toews got a gold medal, olympic MVP, Conn Smyth and Stanley cup. I believe if Doughty has the chance to match that

Edited by ThirtyEight

I don't like either team and the series being basically over really kind of kill my enthusiasm for hockey.

I'm just saying....potential deciding game for the Stanley Cup on the supposed best fan board in town where we have multiple threads circlej##king about how much better fans we are than the rest of the world....this game has been non-stop action on a dreary night where 93% don't have to work tomorrow.....

Pffftttttt.......

I'm watching and enjoying and hoping the lead holds

I broke my ouija board after I asked it if the sabres would make the playoffs last season and it kept going to "h" and "a" over and over "hahahahaha," I thought it was broken....jokes on me

We're you playing with Mike Milbury? His hands must have been behind it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.