OT - Iggy Azalea

inkman

So a couple of weeks ago I happened to come across a song on the radio. It sounded a little catchy, not my style, but technology being what it is my radio tells me it's Iggy Azalea. Didn't think much of it but I keep coming across this song. Soooo, I'm a little intrigued. I search her on the Internet and what a bizarre journey that turns into. So she's a white model from Australia with a giant ass who raps with a blaccent. So is she:

1) a talented attractive woman making the best of her talent

Or

2) a hack "rapper" who's barely tolerable to look at who is insulting to people who actually speak the way she is trying to sound.

Edited by inkman

I'll take Yolandi Visser (Die Antwoord) over both,… her and the music.

Any time and every time. I'm addicted to them.

This Iggy lady looks a LOT like the dudes in White Chicks. First thing I thought of.

white-chicks-2-20090817025758755.jpg

They should play this at F'N center when the Sabres get crushed next season.

Good luck with that. Whoever the resident DJ is will not play anything up to date. Will likely stick to Sweet Home Alabama, Cotton Eyed Joe, and Black Betty - might get "edgy" with Imagine Dragons.

Good luck with that. Whoever the resident DJ is will not play anything up to date. Will likely stick to Sweet Home Alabama, Cotton Eyed Joe, and Black Betty - might get "edgy" with Imagine Dragons.

I'm certain you've attended more Sabres games than I but my biggest complaint was there was too much sissified pop music being played. I don't recall any of the songs you mention being played at any of the games I went to. Amerks games, well everything you mentioned and then some.

Make it stop!!! duh duh duh I'm so fancy ...

Who dat who dat! I G G Y.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.