wjag

Have fun with it... Tell us a little bit about yourself while maintaining your anonymity.

1. I have never taken a selfie and probably never will.

2. I attended every Bills home game (regular season and playoffs) during the 4 SB years. I drove round trip from NJ each time. Man that was the peak of Bills football when every game was exciting.

3. I have been to 47 of the 50 states (missing N and S Dakota and Nebraska). Need a Rock Presidents trip.

4. My favorite city to visit is Prague, Czech. Luv the Slavs, beer and music.

5. I could exist on good cheese and good bread.

6. I hate, hate, hate flying and yet am forced to do it all the time.

7. I once stayed awake 84 hours. Slept for four and was back up for 12 more before finally crashing and burning.

8. 15 is my 'lucky number' and yet has never, ever won me anything.

9. I have had the same pin number for 37 years, I use it for everything.

10. I love mountain hiking. I prefer ascending to descending. Utah is my favorite state to visit. The National Parks in Utah are spectacular. I have hiked extensively in all of them.

1. I saw a nun texting, a chipmunk eating a PayDay and a woman walking a cat, three days in a row, respectively

2. I am addicted to Post It Notes

3. My handwriting is atrocious, but since I bought a mechanical pencil it's improved dramatically; I still get approached by druggies wanting me to write RXs for them

4. I didn't drive until I was 40, and I've never told anyone why

5. I haven't been west of Cleveland, Ohio, and have no desire to do so; I also don't have a passport

6. I'm wearing braces as a forty-something; my parents didn't love me

7. I once got a call from Van Miller in the early 90s after I wrote a letter to the News calling for his enshrinement on the Wall of Fame; he was finally named to it the other day and in a totally classless move, he did not call me

8. I've never been able to make a good rhubarb pie; always comes out runny; always

9. I started losing my hair in college one summer after getting a suspicious perm; my nickname that summer was "Dandelion Head."

10. I have never, not once, used a urinal

Bonus

11. I both deeply love, and intensely despise, the Buffalo Sabres

12. I just drained wjag's bank account using the code, "Bosco15."

I'm sure glad I put myself out there as a shy-bladdered, bald, funky-toothed, homebound social misfit.

I tried the exercise. I got to my third point and realized I couldn't post any of the words I had typed. I'll try it again filtering my content and stick to light hearted stuff. Some things shouldn't be discussed in a forum like this.

1. I saw a nun texting, a chipmunk eating a PayDay and a woman walking a cat, three days in a row, respectively

2. I am addicted to Post It Notes

3. My handwriting is atrocious, but since I bought a mechanical pencil it's improved dramatically; I still get approached by druggies wanting me to write RXs for them

4. I didn't drive until I was 40, and I've never told anyone why

5. I haven't been west of Cleveland, Ohio, and have no desire to do so; I also don't have a passport

6. I'm wearing braces as a forty-something; my parents didn't love me

7. I once got a call from Van Miller in the early 90s after I wrote a letter to the News calling for his enshrinement on the Wall of Fame; he was finally named to it the other day and in a totally classless move, he did not call me

8. I've never been able to make a good rhubarb pie; always comes out runny; always

9. I started losing my hair in college one summer after getting a suspicious perm; my nickname that summer was "Dandelion Head."

10. I have never, not once, used a urinal

Bonus

11. I both deeply love, and intensely despise, the Buffalo Sabres

12. I just drained wjag's bank account using the code, "Bosco15."

I am truly shocked. Never would have suspected Van called you. (Good for you.)

*crickets*

Another shocker. I thought that was 11. Oh, sorry, thought you said cricket, singular. :P

I tried the exercise. I got to my third point and realized I couldn't post any of the words I had typed. I'll try it again filtering my content and stick to light hearted stuff. Some things shouldn't be discussed in a forum like this.

Me as well. The fun stuff needs to be redacted for the most part. I will fire it up after a few beers.

1. Family, music, hockey. The first is always the first. The next two change order at different times.

2. The first time I ever played hockey on ice was on a frozen lake in Alaska, I was my birthday and Super Bowl Sunday.

3. During a dark time in my life, hearing Mark Knopfler ask me by name for more guitar in is monitors is a memory I look back on fondly.

4. The single greatest moment of peace I have ever had in my life was on an island in Georgian Bay. I really need to get back there.

5. I once played on stage at Carnegie Hall. In the time between the morning rehearsal and the evening performance, I was at Hooters across the street, watching a Bills game.

6. It might appear differently to others, but in my mind, I have never taken a chance in my life.

7. Saw a guy kill himself at Niagara Falls. Even though we couldn't have done anything to help him had I reacted faster, the fact that I hesitated at all changed me forever.

8. Sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body, Luckily, I'm gay for my wife.

9. I really hope that I get the opportunity to move back to WNY.

10. I'd be hard pressed to think of anything better than the family safely tucked in bed, a fire in the fireplace, a fresh Manhattan, it's snowing outside and a Sabres game is just about to start.

Edited by SwampD

10. I'd be hard pressed to think of anything better than the family safely tucked in bed, a fire in the fireplace, a fresh Manhattan, it's snowing outside and a Sabres game is just about to start.

"Honey, can I stay up to watch the game w-" "GET BACK UNDER THE COVERS!"

Some awesome stuff, especially 2 and 5.

1) I'm not certain why I ever got any of my tattoos

2) I used to think I was good looking, now I think I don't look bad for my age

3) I have weird OCD's. When I get multiple items at the grocery store, I have to fit them onto the conveyor Tetris style.

4) I never said one word to my ex-wife's son after I split with his mom...and I don't regret it.

5) I think about just packing up my stuff, finding a place in the woods and living off the land.

6) I have deep seeded feelings about certain ethnicities that I can't shake.

7) If I could make enough to live my current lifestyle, I'd deliver pizza for a living.

Wow...some good mix here....ok...

1) I once ate 7 chicken wings marinated in a half bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce for monetary compensation.

2) I pulled the hands of a Hall of Fame trainer off of the throat of an 18 year old security guard in the tunnel of the Kentucky Derby when the kid tried stopping him from getting to the track to get his horse that just ran in the Kentucky Derby because he left his lanyard with his coat. Thankfully no cameras.

3) I am in the 99.9th percentile for height and weight. I can't remember names as it is, and everyone remembers me. It can be embarrassing.

4) If an asteroid was headed here, and I could chose to live with people and no animals, or animals and no people, I'd go with the animals.

5) I was told 2 different occasions that my cancer reoccurred dramatically...once on a radiologist screwup of medical vocabulary, and once because my blood sample was switched with a different patient....on Christmas Eve. I wonder if the other person was told as well and thought it was a Christmas miracle. A week later I got retested and I was fine.

6) In a game of Marry-F-Kill....I'd marry Taylor Pyatt, F- Rob Lowe, and kill Cliff Benson

7) I've been on dates with a priest's daughter, and O.J's daughter.

8) I pee standing up, but dribble to the left

9) I have been doused with the radiation of a someone working inside a nuclear plant for 5 years from my amount of CT scans. #analytics

10) I once took a 6 hour roundtrip flight with a 45 minute turnaround time to get frequent flyer preference the next year. Same flight attendants.

The wife and my goal in life is to have sex in all 50 states.

I have a cardboard deal with a map of the U.S. where you're supposed to place all of your state quarters. It's about yay big. Do you want it?

I am truly shocked. Never would have suspected Van called you. (Good for you.)

It was classy. I think my dad answered the phone. He said it's Van Miller. I was like, yeah right. Van invited me and my dad to come to the station and watch a sportscast. I have no idea why, but we never took him up on it.

The wife and my goal in life is to have sex in all 50 states.

I have that same map. You have no given it a new purpose.

I feel like this is an excellent idea and way to keep track. Not trying to pry or be inappropriate but have you made good progress towards your goal?

I feel like this is an excellent idea and way to keep track. Not trying to pry or be inappropriate but have you made good progress towards your goal?

The progress really won't be all that difficult. It's just some of those more random states that will get in the way. Why in the hell would I ever go to Montana?

The progress really won't be all that difficult. It's just some of those more random states that will get in the way. Why in the hell would I ever go to Montana?

lol good point. I won't post the video but "I would have like to have seen Montana."

A friend who lives there reports there are a bunch of good breweries in Missoula. That's reason enough for me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.