Season Ticket Prices

LGR4GM

IKP,

My good man, I believe you have inadvertently mischaracterized my position on this most pressing of matters.

Though I was initially desiring to better understand certain posters' positions, I have since learned there is going to be a parade and my curiosity of said parade has become overwhelming and now I am merely seeking the details of said parade. Would you, by any chance, be able to shed some light on it? Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

T.

PS - For the record, I believe $0.79 for a box of 'banana walrus wafers' is both outrageous and immoral and I, for 1, refuse to pay such a ransom.

Was initially desiring to better understand certain posters' positions, since learned there is going to be a parade and curiosity of said parade has become overwhelming and now merely seeking the details of said parade:

Taro T

IKnowPhysics

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Was initially desiring to better understand certain posters' positions, since learned there is going to be a parade and curiosity of said parade has become overwhelming and now merely seeking the details of said parade:

Taro T

IKnowPhysics

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Well played.

So, does this mean you can't tell me about the parade?

Edited by Taro T

I honestly don't give a flying donkey ###### about the price increase as the chances of me seeing a game in Buffalo anytime in the immediate future are slim to none.

:huh:

You "honestly don't give a flying donkey ######" about the subject of the thread YOU STARTED? I guess I now have 1 more question: then why the #### did you start this thread?

:unsure:

I am in the group that wants to know if the parade is televised and hopes the ticket increase doesn't bump my cable prices

A1: no data (though I suspect Dwight &/or PA know, but aren't telling).

A2: heck yes your rates will go up because of the parade.

[quote name=G

lass Case Of Emotion' timestamp='1400031298' post='582084]

Don't look a gift parade horse in the mouth.

Oooooooh. So the parade will have horses? Will we have to wait long for them?

What other info about the parade are you holding out on? Please do tell. (Sorry Dwight and PA for accusing you about holding out. Never would've suspected that GC wouldn't dish. More likely, he just found out.)

Oooooooh. So the parade will have horses? Will we have to wait long for them?

What other info about the parade are you holding out on? Please do tell. (Sorry Dwight and PA for accusing you about holding out. Never would've suspected that GC wouldn't dish. More likely, he just found out.)

You will not be able to stay home, brother.

You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out.

You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and skip,

Skip out for beer during commercials,

Because the parade will not be televised.

You will not be abIe to stay home, brother.

You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out.

You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and skip,

Skip out for beer during commercials,

Because the parade will not be televised.

Sucks for Liger & other out of towners. No wonders he wishes he never started this parade flyer.

Of course, TP could subsidize airfare back for the traitors expat (kanes, that is) that make up the great Buffalo diaspora., couldn't he?

Edited by Taro T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TBam6gzgLM

Thread Summary

Angry about the price increase:

LGR4M

PASabreFan

Sabres Fan in NS

Understanding of the price increase:

Glass Case of Emotion

IKnowPhysics

Spndnchz

d4rksabre

PromoTheRobot

X.Benedict

Eleven

Naulter8

schrader

dudacek

Darryl Shannon's +/-

No statement on price increase, but arguing with Angry folks anyways:

Claude Verret

TrueBluePhD

LTS

Taro T

qwksndmonster

No statement on price increase, but supportive of Angry folks:

Andrew Amerk

Initially ok with price increase, but now arguing with Understanding folks:

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Fracking:

SwampD

I Do Cocaine:

Yuri Olesha

Is that everyone?

Haha. That made me laugh! Thanks

Sucks for Liger & other out of towners. No wonders he wishes he never started this parade flyer.

Of course, TP could subsidize airfare back for the traitors expat (kanes, that is) that make up the great Buffalo diaspora., couldn't he?

The parade was today! What a blast

I mean, I guess you can put me in the "Angry" category, IKP. Since I am supportive of them.

I do feel it is dumb to ask for more money after your team finished dead last. The owner also said that he wasnt in this for $$$.

While I understand the revenue sharing and everything else that was said here, I still don't agree. I used to be a mini-pack holder, gave them up prior to last season. I saw that the Sh!thawks were coming, Bo-bandy.

:huh:

You "honestly don't give a flying donkey ######" about the subject of the thread YOU STARTED? I guess I now have 1 more question: then why the #### did you start this thread?

O.M.G. Like I totally thought that like some of the like other people on here like might give a flying donkey ###### that the prices went up because they are like totally season ticket holders. You know like what I mean by BFF Jill?

O.M.G. Like I totally thought that like some of the like other people on here like might give a flying donkey ###### that the prices went up because they are like totally season ticket holders. You know like what I mean by BFF Jill?

You started this thread for STHers? :lol:

What, you were concerned that STHers wouldn't comprehend the sentence in John Sinclair's letter stating:

You will notice that the price of your tickets has increased by roughly 4% from last season
? :doh:

You started this thread for STHers? :lol:

What, you were concerned that STHers wouldn't comprehend the sentence in John Sinclair's letter stating: ? :doh:

No I started it so people could talk about it because this is a message board, ya know where people discuss things!

Edited by LGR4GM

No I started it so people could talk about it because this is a message board, ya know where people discuss things!

You started a discussion that you admittedly "don't give a flying donkey ######" about "so people could talk about it"!?!?!

That is ####ing rich.

Edited by Taro T

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.