Season Ticket Prices

LGR4GM

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl

Now official: The Sabres' prices for season tickets have increased 4 percent from 2013-14, which amounts to roughly $1 to $4 more per game , Sabres season-ticket holders, while paying 4 percent more, can get up to a 6.5 percent rebate via SabreBuck cards. Full story to come.

I don't have season tickets but do you guys feel pissed? because after that joke of a season I would and do.

Edited by LGR4GM

SABRES ANNOUNCE 2014-15 SEASON-TICKET PRICES

Accounts renewed by June 23 will include a 6.5% rebate; SabreBucks will be accepted at HARBORCENTER

The Buffalo Sabres today announced the prices for season-ticket packages for the 2014-15 season. The prices for season tickets have increased by four percent from 2013-14, which amounts to roughly $1 to $4 more per game, depending on seat location, but will remain among the most affordable in the NHL.

“We are grateful to our fans for their incredible loyalty and patience through a challenging season,” said Sabres president Ted Black. “It’s important to us to balance the affordability of our tickets against the opportunity to qualify for League revenue sharing.”

Accordingly, as an added benefit this year, Season Ticket Holders can earn up to a 6.5% rebate, which is added to their SabreBucks card, if their account is renewed by June 23. Season Ticket Holders will receive a 2.5% rebate on their SabreBucks card if the account is renewed after June 23.

The Plan:

DF19A469-840D-4AD1-86EC-84ED335E42AC.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'll ask my semi-annual question, for which no one will have an answer. Why does multi-billionaire owner Terry Pegula, who scoffed at the idea he would dirty himself with the idea of making money as owner of the Sabres, need to qualify for a welfare check from the league — a check that comes at an ever-increasing expense to the fans?

I'll ask my semi-annual question, for which no one will have an answer. Why does multi-billionaire owner Terry Pegula, who scoffed at the idea he would dirty himself with the idea of making money as owner of the Sabres, need to qualify for a welfare check from the league — a check that comes at an ever-increasing expense to the fans?

Because he's not stupid.

Because the higher the HRR --> the higher the cap --> the more advantage his billions provide the team.

it's pretty simple.

And what advantage have his billions provided to the team so far?

Because he's not stupid.

That's not a good answer, and you know it. I'll meet you at the City Mission for lunch. I mean, it's free — why pay for food? Are we stupid or something?

It's not simple when nearly everything the man says or does needs to fit a preconceived notion that he is a charlatan.

Straw Man alert.

I feel like King Kong knocking down the little airplanes.

And what advantage have his billions provided to the team so far?

A top notch scouting department that since 2012 has found Zemgus Girgensons, Mikhail Grigorenko, Jake McCabe, Linus Ullmark, Rasmus Ristolainen, Nikita Zadorov, JT Compher, Nicolas Baptiste, and Gustav Possler

Is your contention that an owner with additional capital is not an advantage to a professional sports team?

It can be, of course. It hasn't been so far. Whether it will be in the future will depend on whether Tim Murray was a good hire and whether Terry and his cronies stop meddling.

A top notch scouting department that since 2012 has found Zemgus Girgensons, Mikhail Grigorenko, Jake McCabe, Linus Ullmark, Rasmus Ristolainen, Nikita Zadorov, JT Compher, Nicolas Baptiste, and Gustav Possler

Give me a break.

Your posting history regarding our owner says otherwise. If not, please direct me to all your posts where you don't outright accuse or insinuate that Pegula isn't what he seems.

My beef with Pegula isn't that he's a charlatan who isn't what he seems. He's been a terrible owner, that's all.

I don't see any problem with the price increase.

Now if I could talk my employer into an equivalent wage increase...

The problem with the increase is how they always frame it, as if they don't really want to do it, but the league makes them do it. I guess Blame Bettman is a pretty good strategy in Buffalo. The increase is also unnecessary and almost cruel after the season the Sabres had. It's just ###### in suits being ######. Terry came in saying he didn't want to raise ticket prices. The bean counters convinced him otherwise. And as a billionaire, it's easy for Terry to think like you do. What's the big deal? He's rich. What's your excuse?

I'm only 11 career NHL goals behind all of them combined......I'm F'n AWESOME!!!

You can find the same list numerous times during Darcy's tenure, when all Darcy had was old film reels dropped out of bi-planes over the arena and given to robots to watch.

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl

Now official: The Sabres' prices for season tickets have increased 4 percent from 2013-14, which amounts to roughly $1 to $4 more per game , Sabres season-ticket holders, while paying 4 percent more, can get up to a 6.5 percent rebate via SabreBuck cards. Full story to come.

I don't have season tickets but do you guys feel pissed? because after that joke of a season I would and do.

I did at first until I realized they are actually knocking 2.5% off the price with the Sabrebuck rebate. Actually a pretty classy move.

It can be, of course. It hasn't been so far. Whether it will be in the future will depend on whether Tim Murray was a good hire and whether Terry and his cronies stop meddling.

Then your response to my explanation of the price increase is not germane. His meddling and the GMs skill is irrelevant to this decision to maximize the leverage of his available capital.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.