First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

The blues need a right handed shot at that left circle on the powerplay. Would open up both shots from the point.

Interesting--I'm going to look at this for the whole series now.

Crawford is putting on a show,

He sure is. Who the hell is this guy?

@EyeOnHockey

VIDEO: Corey Crawford robs Vladimir Tarasenko with lunging save http://cbsprt.co/1iuTVFB

After looking at it again I'd still say it wasn't anything spectacular. Tarasenko would like another chance to get that one up for the easy goal.

He sure is. Who the hell is this guy?

Is he related to the guy who had a .932 save percentage and won last year's Stanley Cup?

such a stupid rule i hate that it may decide this great game…if they want to make it a penalty make it for 30 seconds or a minute tops. a full power play for an accident is garbage

It might not become an accident if it's not a penalty. With the way the Blue's were stuck in their zone there for a bit, if that's not a penalty I totally throw it in the stands

Just make it faceoff in the zone. It doesn't need to be a penalty.

I'm for it. You should take Bettman's job

Meanwhile the Sharks are taking it to LA, 3-0 in the first, and Minnesota's showing the kids they're contenders, 4-2 end of 2nd

It might not become an accident if it's not a penalty. With the way the Blue's were stuck in their zone there for a bit, if that's not a penalty I totally throw it in the stands

exactly. I love that rule. I remember the time before that rule and coaches would tell their players if your in trouble defensively you best put that puck over the glass

Just make it faceoff in the zone. It doesn't need to be a penalty.

your line is running around and giving up scoring chances, you are 90 seconds into a 35 second shift. the puck lands on your stick and an opposing player is charging you down........... ya lets just make shooting the puck outta the rink a defensive faceoff.......

exactly. I love that rule. I remember the time before that rule and coaches would tell their players if your in trouble defensively you best put that puck over the glass

The face-off idea intrigues me, and I'd be willing to test it out, but it makes me a little weary because if pucks are flying over the net as often as they are iced when team's pinned down, the league could have some crowd issues

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.