First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Would anyone else be willing to do a friendly wager on this? Not something huge, but we each throw in something, maybe not even money but I don't know, some beer, Sabres stuff, whatever you can think of really, and send it to the winner? I'd be in for that

Would anyone else be willing to do a friendly wager on this? Not something huge, but we each throw in something, maybe not even money but I don't know, some beer, Sabres stuff, whatever you can think of really, and send it to the winner? I'd be in for that

I'm going to send whoever wins a turd and a bunch of pins and label it "Voodoo Ville"

Good on the jackets. Few gave them a prayer at playing with Pitt.

First playoff appearance in franchise history? I'm rooting for them too

This Montreal vs. Tampa game is great playoff hockey. Back and forth, very physical, very fast

Make that 3-1 Jackets on a SHG in the 2nd. Pitt looks like they did vs. the Isles last year, they just wanna sleep until the Conference Finals then start to play

Thanks for doing that 11.

It's one-third educated guess, one-third gut feeling, and one-third wishful thinking, but mine is ready to go!

1st round:

Avs - 6

StL - 5

Ana - 4

LAK - 7

Bos - 5

Habs - 6

Pens - 4

Phila - 6

Dammit! I missed it. But I did do it for another group. Can I play?

e4aYoNT.png

Sh*t just got real.

Which game are you referring to? Montreal?

Also,

juUEWem.jpg

Sorry, I had to do it :blush:

3's apiece for Montreal and Tampa

Vanek makes it 4-3 Montreal with less than half to go in the 3rd.

Side note, Vanek had one of the dumbest celebration I've ever seen. He basically put his arms out forward and had a stroke

Edited by WildCard

If Tampa had Bishop then I think Montreal would be in deep doo doo.

Probably, but Price is playing terrible as well which doesn't usually happen

It's obvious so far in both games that you can hit people directly in the numbers from behind.

These games are awesome.

F Darcy.

I love that about the playoffs, in any sport really. Everything gets more physical and intense, more of a ...natural game is played.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.