First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

So anyone else ready for this Boston-Red Wings game?

Absolutely! The wife's out, the kid will be in bed. F'N Fantastic.

That God NBC was smart enough to give Mike Milbury and his Boston bias the night off. I wonder if they would have if it was any other team than Detroit.

Absolutely! The wife's out, the kid will be in bed. F'N Fantastic.

That God NBC was smart enough to give Mike Milbury and his Boston bias the night off. I wonder if they would have if it was any other team than Detroit.

Thank God indeed.

Looks like TB tried the white-out method tonight, not really that effective in some parts of the rink

I didn't see it, but I can imagine they are, they have been for awhile

I've seen a couple article lately saying how no other city would've handled it like they did. No other city would unite in time of tragedy. Give me a break. Cities ALWAYS unite. They always react the same way. It's a human thing, not a city thing.

I've seen a couple article lately saying how no other city would've handled it like they did. No other city would unite in time of tragedy. Give me a break. Cities ALWAYS unite. They always react the same way. It's a human thing, not a city thing.

I agree. The people of New York and I suppose the U.S. in general were pretty ' strong ' in the face of what 911 wrought. It is a human thing. Its hard to imagine what the Brits went through during the onslaught that the Germans sent their way.

I think Sandy-Hook was a much, much more tragic event but because it wasn't an act of terrorism and it's not a big city, there isn't nearly as much media for it. Not belittling people affected by it or anything, but this kind of stuff happens everyday elsewhere, to a much bigger extent.

As for the Bruins-Wings game, I haven't been paying attention, how's it looking so far?

The thing is, I'm not just picking them, I'm rooting for them. That shocks and horrifies me.

I am too and I think it's for the same reason: Montreal fans will appreciate it, Tampa Fans will just wait until the World Series or the NBA finals and just record it while they hit the beach

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.