First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

I liked Anson Carter when he played for Edmonton. Part of that hard-working small market team that mirrored us in a lot of ways pre-salary cap. But then he was on seven teams inside of four years and he became hard to watch.

He's an ok player on the right team. Kind of like Paille.

That was piss poor penalty killing in front of Miller. Not only did the Blues take the puck away and fail to clear it, they failed to put bodies on bodies and managed to let Miller get screened the entite time.

Miller getting smoked. What a pass by Toews on the Kane breakaway. Seemed like Miller was as deep as you can be in your crease on that second goal. i don't know a thing about goaltending so maybe thats where he was supposed to be since the puck was behind the net but I'm used to seeing him challenge more than that

Miller wasn't even kind of ready for that. Was still setting up by the time Kaner shot it.

Yeah he didn't even move it was weird to see haha

Miller getting smoked. What a pass by Toews on the Kane breakaway. Seemed like Miller was as deep as you can be in your crease on that second goal. i don't know a thing about goaltending so maybe thats where he was supposed to be since the puck was behind the net but I'm used to seeing him challenge more than that

Yeah he didn't even move it was weird to see haha

He was in the right spot. That goal was on the ###### pk. First and third goals are on him though. Yeah, lousy D on the breakaway but he still should have made the save.

Meh. Good job by Crawford to sprawl out, but it was an average save. Tarasenko got nothing on it and fumbled the puck.

Yeah, average. We'll be seeing that footage for months. It was an INCREDIBLE save.

In other goaltending news, Filly. Enough said.

Steen might have deserved the call there, actually.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.