First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

exactly. I love that rule. I remember the time before that rule and coaches would tell their players if your in trouble defensively you best put that puck over the glass

your line is running around and giving up scoring chances, you are 90 seconds into a 35 second shift. the puck lands on your stick and an opposing player is charging you down........... ya lets just make shooting the puck outta the rink a defensive faceoff.......

And no line change. Make it the same as icing. It's not like there's any difference between the two.

I would be more interested in making obiviously intentional icings a 2 minute minor then I am treating shooting the puck outta play like a icing. If the idea is to not punish accidents why not extend the glass higher?

Impossible to judge "obvious." Any rule like that is a terrible idea.

All I know is that some day the Sabres are going to be in the Finals. Game 7, 2OT. Tyler Myers is going to accidentally mail a puck over the glass and old man Thomas Vanek is going to score the game winner on the subsequent power play.

I don't want that. No one does.

All I know is that some day the Sabres are going to be in the Finals. Game 7, 2OT. Tyler Myers is going to accidentally mail a puck over the glass and old man Thomas Vanek is going to score the game winner on the subsequent power play.

hahaha no doubt. And they almost just got called for it again which would've put the hawks on a 5 on 3. i hate the call when the puck is bouncing or in the air and its whacked out of play. those are just unlucky

not sure how to post a GIF like 26 does, but heres the nut grab hahah

All I know is that some day the Sabres are going to be in the Finals. Game 7, 2OT. Tyler Myers is going to accidentally mail a puck over the glass and old man Drew Stafford is going to score the game winner on the subsequent power play.

Nope. Certainly don't want that... :ph34r:

All I know is that some day the Sabres are going to be in the Finals. Game 7, 2OT. Tyler Myers is going to accidentally mail a puck over the glass and old man Thomas Vanek Villie Leino is going to score the game winner on the subsequent power play.

Fixed

Wouldn't that make it more bold then? :huh:

Idk, maybe its only me who thinks that all the teams think hes the worst player in the league. I think hes absolutely in Finland next year and will remain there in peace for the rest of his days.

Oh and Eleven, the Blues ran a diamond formation on that powerplay with one time shooters at both circles. It should have worked. But hey, thats why i dont coach in the NHL.

Colorado goes with the empty net with 2:45 left!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.