GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo 4-1-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

I do. He's wearing the Blue & Gold. He's been frustrating to watch this year but it's not like we were Cup contenders even if he had an all-star season.

I don't really see a reason to feel good for him. It's not like he seems frustrated by his suckitude even. He's a ###### hockey player, and I'm sick of his existence on this team.

April 1 Pregame Video Open (4/1/14) <2:45>

Watch the video that fans at First Niagara Center saw prior to the game against New Jersey on April 1

I don't hate it. There was a little too much dwelling on past misery (the city has been on the rise for at least 5 years now). The third segment could have been longer and more hopeful, less ominous. But I don't hate it; overall, it was positive.

I have watched EVERY Sabres game this year. There is a difference this year (post Regier); an optimism. I like watching these guys. I feel when they get scored against. I pull for this team. They may not be good, but they are the Sabres again.

I have watched EVERY Sabres game this year. There is a difference this year (post Regier); an optimism. I like watching these guys. I feel when they get scored against. I pull for this team. They may not be good, but they are the Sabres again.

They seem more upbeat and confident than they did when they were actually winning games 2-3 years ago.

A sellout?!?! That's amazing at this point of the year with where we are, shows how loyal our fans are.... The crowd really amped up tonight towards the 3rd and into OT and when ville came up the place was shaking..... It's amazing to see that, considering how much of a library it's been

Classy Buffalo fans with the applause for Leino.

The reaction of the bench after he scored was too funny.

Ville Leino and the Sabres are petitioning the league to allow the goal to show up on Leino's stat sheet, with an asterisk.

The reaction of the bench after he scored was too funny.

Ville Leino and the Sabres are petitioning the league to allow the goal to show up on Leino's stat sheet, with an asterisk.

They already petitioned the league to have the Stamkos own goal credited to Leino despite being scratched in the Lightning game.

This Lieuwen kid is likable, that's a hell of an interview. And it's fun to cheer "louuuuuu" at the game. Next Biron?

I'm buying the Leino / mental health theory. It's gotta suck. Good stuff last night for him and as has been said, so impressive the crowd responded the way they did.

And Jagr is awesome. Rookie year 90-91. Current Sabres players who were born in 90 or later:

Myers, Hodgson, Hackett, Ruhwedel, Deslauriers, Lieuwen, Foligno, Larsson, Girgensons, Ristolainen.

This Lieuwen kid is likable, that's a hell of an interview. And it's fun to cheer "louuuuuu" at the game. Next Biron?

I'm buying the Leino / mental health theory. It's gotta suck. Good stuff last night for him and as has been said, so impressive the crowd responded the way they did.

And Jagr is awesome. Rookie year 90-91. Current Sabres players who were born in 90 or later:

Myers, Hodgson, Hackett, Ruhwedel, Deslauriers, Lieuwen, Foligno, Larsson, Girgensons, Ristolainen.

I hated Jagr so much when he played for the Rangers and killed us on a regular basis. Now I can't help love the guy. He's just great and the epitome of what the sport is about.

Leino stated migraines caused dizziness. I too wonder about a physical condition affecting mental health or the opposite creating the migraines. I don't wish this on anyone and hope he gets better, just wish he would play better for the Sabres especially after getting paid so much.

I too like Lieuw, nice to see a big goalie in net and if he keeps working, Sabres may have found their next no 1 goalie:)

Edited by Icehole

Leino stated migraines caused dizziness. I too wonder about a physical condition affecting mental health or the opposite creating the migraines. I don't wish this on anyone and hope he gets better, just wish he would play better for the Sabres especially after getting paid so much.

I too like Lieuw, nice to see a big goalie in net and if he keeps working, Sabres may have found their next no 1 goalie:)

Ullmark?

Enroth and neuvirth will get their shot at #1 first next season, its theirs to lose.

That being said, hacket has become very expendable it seems. Don't know what it is, lacking confidence or something but its not a goalie i would trust if i was on the ice.

Edited by Heimdall

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.