GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 3-27-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

The needs of the parent club outweigh those of the farm club.

The Sabres don't have a lot of talent, and watching them play can be maddening, but you dress the best guys in the organization.

Although I agree with this, by helping the Amerks make the playoffs it will give some of our young guys some playoff experience which in turn will help the Sabres down the road. I think it's very important for guys like Risto and Pysyk to play in the AHL playoffs and there's a good chance Grigo's junior team will be eliminated soon and he can get some AHL playoff hockey in this season too. I would be totally fine with the Sabres going with Hackett and Markov or someone on the big club and sending back Risto.

If, and it's a big if, there's any real traction to the league being upset about "tanking", this would be a red flag. And that's before we get into issues with roster size and whether some of these guys have NHL contracts.

Predators?

RE-ENGAGE THE TANK CATS!!

cat-tank.jpg

...AND ACTIVATE AIR SUPPORT CATS!!

catplay-plane.jpg

cat-plane-630-620x413.jpg

Some of our best cat pilots have been participating in classified aeronautics research. Our research on feline behavior in microgravity has been fruitful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9XtK6R1QAk

As a result, a new technology has emerged for domination of the complex battle environment.

UNLEASH THE ROCKET CATS!!

Rocket_Cat.jpg

cat-missile_o_804751.jpg

03/27 – THE MORNING SKATE: RISTOLAINEN, LARSSON BACK ON EMERGENCY BASIS (Chris Ryndak – Sabres.com)

PROJECTED LINEUP

82 Marcus Foligno – 63 Tyler Ennis – 21 Drew Stafford

88 Cory Conacher – 19 Cody Hodgson23 Ville Leino

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 65 Brian Flynn – 27 Matt D’Agostini

32 John Scott – 22 Johan Larsson – 37 Matt Ellis

I see that Nolan has given Hodgson the help he needed by putting Leino on his line.

For a group of guys playing for their NHL careers...this is a poor effort so far. 3 goals so easily scored. No one being moved out of the way. No hustle. Forwards drifting back instead of skating hard back on defense. Total defensive collapse. I can see easily 12 new starters next season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.