GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 3-27-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

April is fan appreciation night. After the last home game every member of the Sabres will personally apologize to each fan in attendance, give them a crisp new $100 bill and the player will accept a swift kick to the groin.

Edited by Nitro60

You know, there's seldom been a reason to turn off a Sabres game in the first period, but I'm doing it. Enough is enough. I'll fall asleep to something on Netflix instead of staying up for this nonsense.

Count me out on the tank, if it means watching nonsense like this.

I wonder if a string of games like tonight to end the season would cause Tim Murray to take that contract offer to Nolan off the table?

This is what happens when you blame the coach for management's problems, DeLuca. Don't forget it. Learn the lesson. It's 20-30 games of playing good for the new guy and that's it. And I freaking LOVE Nolan.

Edited by Eleven

Back to back too many men on the ice penalty. Really? Is everyone on the bench having a colossal brain cramp? Wow. This is a run for the bus game. My kids have quit on them and want to watch NCAA basketball. I paid for this friggin' game. GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wonder if a string of games like tonight to end the season would cause Tim Murray to take that contract offer to Nolan off the table?

Doubt it. There is absolutely nobody that can do anything with this team. Although, I can see Nolan having a serious discussion with Murray about bringing in some kind of short term relief to make this team halfway watchable next year before he signs a contract. He'll, it might be the reason why he hasn't yet.

This is what happens when you blame the coach for management's problems, DeLuca. Don't forget it. Learn the lesson. It's 20-30 games of playing good for the new guy and that's it. And I freaking LOVE Nolan.

You have to have the right coach and the right hockey people in management. Ruff was part of the problem here, it was time to go. You need to let it go.

Doubt it. There is absolutely nobody that can do anything with this team. Although, I can see Nolan having a serious discussion with Murray about bringing in some kind of short term relief to make this team halfway watchable next year before he signs a contract. He'll, it might be the reason why he hasn't yet.

Nolan's game is all about effort and passion. That has nothing to do with talent.

You have to have the right coach and the right hockey people in management. Ruff was part of the problem here, it was time to go. You need to let it go.

Nolan's game is all about effort and passion. That has nothing to do with talent.

You're right, it doesn't. Like I said, there isn't anything anybody can do with this team. Not even Nolan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.