GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 3-27-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Wait, is it a slug jersey?

No, I don't own a slug jersey, it's the newer dark design

I do have white /black/red goat head jerseys tho, those I'll keep

I don't usually buy named jerseys, usually keep em blank.... But I have a Sakic Nordiques jersey and a zalapskey whalers jersey..... I like collecting vintage

Edited by wyldnwoody44

Three people in my friend group in seventh or eighth grade, whenever it was, bought Bernier jerseys after the first night, that was great.

Did you stop talking to them immediately? I would have.

I do have white /black/red goat head jerseys tho, those I'll keep

Same here. I have a Shields and a Gilmour goathead. Love em.

I've never bought the jersey of a currently rostered player. Always after the fact. I like to see the full body of work before I invest.

No. First thing's first, make sure we finish dead last. After that, the Isles can finish anywhere from 2nd to 5th. And I wouldn't mind them letting us have their pick this year, which seems a lot more likely if they're 4th or 5th overall.

I hear you about finishing last.

I wonder if either the Sabres or the Islanders will end up using that pick this year. I could see Murray or Snow trading it for more established talent.

Ville Leino out for the rest of the night - Upper Body injury. I hope he takes a nice long rest, like maybe 9 or 10 games. :)

Might not be able to get the stank out of that number for years. Reinhardt might be better off with a new number.

hahah, the first time a number should be retired - and not to honor the player. :)

Actually I won a connolly jersey years ago, and just had the name changed.... So it was only 20 bucks or so on my end ;) still I think he should be playing better

Wait, is it a slug jersey?

Spinning down the "Sick Jersey Bro" alert. :(

Spinning down the "Sick Jersey Bro" alert. :(

Hey I'm proud of having a current player jersey that didn't break the bank..... I'd much rather spend my cash on going to games.... Or. Booze

BTW, 3-0 St. Louis at the end of the 2nd period. I hate to use the "S" word when Ryan Miller's in the room - is it possible....? ;)

Just putting the "s" jinxed him....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.