GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 3-27-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

I think that's entirely possible. It's not just lack of talent, it's a very apparent lack of hustle or commitment from a team on which no one should feel safe.

Maybe the opposite is true. This team is playing tonight like many of them know they wont be around next season.

One period of one game shows all of that?

It's been on downward slope for some time now.

I think that's entirely possible. It's not just lack of talent, it's a very apparent lack of hustle or commitment from a team on which no one should feel safe.

no, last I checked ted is not on the ice allowing opposing skaters to give Hackett snow to the grill, taking unnecessary penalties and overall not competing. Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

Maybe the opposite is true. This team is playing tonight like many of them know they wont be around next season.

Could be, just walked in checked the score 0-3, then before I could get the TV on it was 4-0 and they were on a PK. Final shot and the guys let their goalie catch a snowstorm. Like Brad May said on the intermission, common guys, deck the guy. Don't let that happen, where is your heart. Stuff like that is why my wife calls me a goon. Not on my watch.

Remember like 2 months ago when someone started a thread about the tank being "complete"?

THIS is what completing a tank looks like.

And it's f***ing ugly.

The tank is complete because THIS is the product of 18 months of roster purging. Since I made that topic, they haven't done anything to the roster, that was my point. It's time to rebuild, because no matter what this year and next year are gonna be hideously ugly.

If you look back at the calendar, the wheels really fell off this team about the time that PLF "resigned". Coincidence?

I hope not... but you may be right... worried about TP and his front office, which brings up the meddling charges... :devil: , sorry couldn't resist poking the lion during such a miserable game.

Since 2007?

This team should be getting blown out in every game it plays. The fact that it hasn't been is a testament to the counter; these guys do care and do work hard, they just aren't good.

Edited by d4rksabre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.