Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

espn.com headline "Bills hold of Mazeil Rally to Stymie Browns"

Some rally.

Wow, ESPN. Just wow.

Nice win today. The Bills D now has benched three starting QBs. That's pretty impressive.

or Hens and Kelly

S&H Green Stamps FTW.

I will say this as much as I don't like Hackett, credit to the players for not giving up on the season after some brutal losses this year. And credit also has to go to Marrone for that. We have a truly elite defense with depth, it's a shame our offense isn't at least average.

Also 7 wins for the first time since 2008 I think, and we haven't gotten 8 wins since 2004 (again, I think). Playoffs or not, let's get a winning season please

Honestly who here thinks we have a legitimate chance of beating Denver at home next week? I mean I know, any given Sunday and etc. But with our passing D against Manning and our relatively anemic offense I just can't see it..... It would be an absolute upset of upsets if it happened

Honestly who here thinks we have a legitimate chance of beating Denver at home next week? I mean I know, any given Sunday and etc. But with our passing D against Manning and our relatively anemic offense I just can't see it..... It would be an absolute upset of upsets if it happened

Sure but the Rams beat them this year

They'll need to go 10-6 to make the playoffs. They're not going to finish this year 10-6.

But they are in a position where they only need to steal one of the denver/GB games to head into the final week with a chance.

That'd be pretty sweet. Steal one game and the whole season matters for once.

But they are in a position where they only need to steal one of the denver/GB games to head into the final week with a chance.

That'd be pretty sweet. Steal one game and the whole season matters for once.

I can agree with that. I'd love for that last game to have some meaning.

Marrone is safe now. This team isn't making the playoffs as much as I wish they could... But this offseason needs to be a good one. Get a guard (I'll keep screaming Iupati until it happens or doesn't which is fun because it's pronounced "you potty") and turn over every QB stone possible. Call every single team and see which QBs on their roster are attainable and for what.

I do not think Orton is taking this team to the playoffs at any point. I think a healthy RG3 might.

If RG3 isn't an option and there are no viable trade options then draft one early and let him develop next season.

And that's exactly why we'll be watching. (See also my sigfile)

I do not think Orton is taking this team to the playoffs at any point. I think a healthy RG3 might.

If RG3 isn't an option and there are no viable trade options then draft one early and let him develop next season.

Nick Foles?

Doubt they go with Sanchez over Foles, but I would take Foles.

Rumor was the Eagle's GM and maybe Chip Kelly weren't too high on Foles. If that's true I would bring him in. I'm not sold that he hasn't been the beneficiary of a Chip Kelly offense though

Imagine how good this defense will be with this pyscho back next year. Found it on the Bill's website; hope that snow does something for Kiko's ACL

tempkiko395873495837495--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720