Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

If this RG3 trade stuff is real, I'd absolutely give up a 4th for him. I have no idea if he's redeemable or if he's a totally lost cause at this point, but that kind of upside for a 4th round pick? Sign me up.

Where are you seeing that? I only saw that McCoy was starting this week over RGIII.

You think the Bills fans complin about the Watkins trade? The Redskins fans would go apeshit turning multiple first ounders into a mid round pick a few years later.

Shanahan putting him in for that playoff game a few years back may have ruined his career.

Where are you seeing that? I only saw that McCoy was starting this week over RGIII.

You think the Bills fans complin about the Watkins trade? The Redskins fans would go apeshit turning multiple first ounders into a mid round pick a few years later.

Shanahan putting him in for that playoff game a few years back may have ruined his career.

I remember being angry at Shanny at the time when I watched the kid go down (despite the fact that I don't care about the Skins). He so clearly wasn't healthy, it's a bad joke turned nightmare.

WGR was talking about it this morning. Apparently Albert Breer said if the Skins so move on they'd only be looking for a mid round pick in return.

If this RG3 trade stuff is real, I'd absolutely give up a 4th for him. I have no idea if he's redeemable or if he's a totally lost cause at this point, but that kind of upside for a 4th round pick? Sign me up.

It's all the rage in DC this week. I think he is a faster, more fragile, version of EJ. He has accuracy issues.

Without sounding like a dick, why is anyone talking about trading for him in week 13. Can't get him now. I thought everyone was excited about this season and Orton.

Without sounding like a dick, why is anyone talking about trading for him in week 13. Can't get him now. I thought everyone was excited about this season and Orton.

Because he got benched for...drum roll...Colt McCoy. And I for one was never excited for Orton and if he's our best option for next year, that'll kill my enthusiasm way too soon.

The offseason... This team doesn't have a long-term solution at QB. It's still debatable if they have a short-term solution.

The offseason...

So a random Wednesday in the middle of November should be when they talk about trading for him. I hope it was a five second passing conversation and not a 3 hour show topic. Lots of topics to pick from right now but I guess as Bills fans we have been conditioned to beg for any QB with any talent to come here, no matter the time or place.

So a random Wednesday in the middle of November should be when they talk about trading for him. I hope it was a five second passing conversation and not a 3 hour show topic. Lots of topics to pick from right now but I guess as Bills fans we have been conditioned to beg for any QB with any talent to come here, no matter the time or place.

He just got benched and his time in Washington is clearly coming to an end... Of course we're going to talk about it. Who cares when people decide to talk about something like this? What else do you want to talk about? Tyler Thigpen's arrest?

He just got benched and his time in Washington is clearly coming to an end... Of course we're going to talk about it. Who cares when people decide to talk about something like this? What else do you want to talk about? Tyler Thigpen's arrest?

But his time hasn't come to an end. He got benched... For one game.

But his time hasn't come to an end. He got benched... For one game.

It seems like he is done for the season. He laid an egg against Tampa and then blamed everyone else for the loss. His coach called him out on Monday. His teammates called him on Monday as well. He is done. Or that's what all the news stations and papers down here seem to think. It also came out this week that his other coach, Shanahan didn't like him either.

Seems like the only one that thinks he has talent is Subway.

It seems like he is done for the season. He laid an egg against Tampa and then blamed everyone else for the loss. His coach called him out on Monday. His teammates called him on Monday as well. He is done. Or that's what all the news stations and papers down here seem to think. It also came out this week that his other coach, Shanahan didn't like him either.

Sounds like a guy I'd waste a talk show debating a trade for

Five...five dollar....five dollar footlooooooooooooong.....