Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

That was the worst play I've seen in the history of football

Worse than Romo spiking it on fourth down?

So relieved the Bills think they have an advantage in the kicking game.

/things the Bills coaches actually think

They definitely have the edge in the kicking game. But it's not going to be enough.

Denver isn't even that good. They don't look good at all, at least not Pats/GB good. Did you guys see Sanders whooping and bowing down to the crowd after the Gilmore call? It's like they were applauding him for his acting, and he was ending his performance with a flourish. I'm honestly rooting for the Pats over this team should they meet, Denver is not likable at all.

Denver isn't even that good. They don't look good at all, at least not Pats/GB good. Did you guys see Sanders whooping and bowing down to the crowd after the Gilmore call? It's like they were applauding him for his acting, and he was ending his performance with a flourish. I'm honestly rooting for the Pats over this team should they meet, Denver is not likable at all.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think the Patriots are the best team in the NFL. They lost a close one at Green Bay, but the Packers are almost unbeatable at home... yet rather pedestrian on the road. The Pats are good wherever they play.

And, why the hell did we mortgage the future to get Watkins and he is barely a part of the offense?