WildCard

Buffalo Bills Road to the Playoffs

Let the jets suck

Blizzard in buffalo, beating the browns 9-5

Broncos think it is an away game, don't show up

lose to packers

let the raiders suck

Patriots decide they want the bills in the playoffs, let us win

You think the Browns him go? Did you see the end of yesterday's game? He tried to give it away 3 different times.

I'm curious to see what they do with him. I'v only seen a few browns games over the last year, and he has looked decent enough when I'v seen him. But he seems fully capable of absoultly sucking as well. I don't think the browns let him go, but they do have a meddling owner, who may want the manziel money coming in.

:sick:

It's not exactly an inspiring group of QB's, but I'd try them all over Orton. At least they have some upside. Problem is, if you start screwing around with the starting QB, your players get confused and divided.

I see no reason to assume that they don't draft a QB. I think it's a lock that they do. At least at some point. If Orton is back then there's no reason to sign another vet. Although a healthy Bradford would be a big upgrade.

Big if right there.

I can't believe they draft a QB with their first (2nd round) pick this draft. Seems way too quickly to give up on EJ, for the organization that is. Then again, that is the only glaring whole in the roster we have. Who would be available at that pick?

Edited by WildCard

I see no reason to assume that they don't draft a QB. I think it's a lock that they do. At least at some point. If Orton is back then there's no reason to sign another vet. Although a healthy Bradford would be a big upgrade.

There has never been a healthy Bradford.

Therefore Orton>Bradford.

I only got to see the 4th.

I'm sad. Marrone cost the team a victory against the Chieves, and cost the team a chance to win against the Fins, with his poor decision-making and clock management. (A friend added the Texans game into the mix, but I just don't remember back that far.)

That would make the team 7-4 instead of 6-5, with another conference win.

Marrone's inabilities to manage the clock and handle 4th down situations may have cost a playoff spot.

In the playoffs, this defense is good enough to steal a game. Maybe even two.

As I have said above at least twice, I don't want to see this team learn yet another set of schemes, playbooks, etc. I also don't want to see it waste the best defense it's had in two decades.

I actually want to see another close game with lots of fourth downs to see if Marrone has managed the "complexities" (quotes for sarcasm) of fourth downs and the clock. If he can't do it, he's not the right field general. These players are good enough to get a playoff spot with the right play calls.

Edited by Eleven

with Orton it cannot last

He can't survive a blitz to save his life. Something the Dolphins picked up on real quick in the 2nd half. Without a running game, he's going to get blitzed, and he's going to get killed.

Should be real interesting next week with Pettine scheaming

He can't survive a blitz to save his life. Something the Dolphins picked up on real quick in the 2nd half. Without a running game, he's going to get blitzed, and he's going to get killed.

Should be real interesting next week with Pettine scheaming

Pettine has to be crapping his shorts over his former defense. If Atlanta had three picks, wow, what are the Bills going to do?

27-10 Bills, and Manziel finishes the game for the Browns.

This might be true and it's absolutely pathetic.

Perhaps, but after tonight's game he is 8th in the league in QB rating right behind Luck and Brady, 9th in the league in completion percentage, and only three picks in seven games. This from a guy that wasn't even here for training camp and pre-season.Keep in mind I don't know for sure if the stats were updated for the QB's that played on Sunday or if ESPN waits until after Monday night but I updated Orton's stats myself after tonight's game. Regardless if they were updated or not, that shouldn't change my numbers much, if at all.

Perhaps, but after tonight's game he is 8th in the league in QB rating right behind Luck and Brady, 9th in the league in completion percentage, and only three picks in seven games. This from a guy that wasn't even here for training camp and pre-season.Keep in mind I don't know for sure if the stats were updated for the QB's that played on Sunday or if ESPN waits until after Monday night but I updated Orton's stats myself after tonight's game. Regardless if they were updated or not, that shouldn't change my numbers much, if at all.

Eh, he hasn't looked too good to me. He's certainly been doing a good job of tearing up the jets and not turning the ball over, but else wise he's just another journeyman.