• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Tyler Myers has done a total 180 in performance since Ted Nolan arrived. He's the kind of player the Sabres need on the roster - WTF would they get rid of him? I understand the Miller trade.... he's a UFA in the last few years of his career - but Tyler Myers is young and has the majority of his career in front of him. Trading him would make no sense, IMHO. They would get rid of him, and then immediately need another Tyler Myers.

I'm clearly in the minority on this board, but I think Myers is wildly overvalued by our fans. I would do cartwheels if he was traded with the important caveat that he brought a lot back in return.

I agreed with you up until just a few months ago. He was Leino-awful in the first weeks of the season, before Regier was fired. I thought he was no good - but he turned a big corner after Ted came in.

Big Tyler is definitely better as of late. I just look at it as our organizational depth is mostly on defense and we're the lowest scoring offensive team. Big Tyler could probably get us one or two really good offensive players in return. And, we have plenty of young guys to fill the void on defense (McNabb, Pysyk, Risto, Zadorov, etc.).

Luongo not starting for the Heritage Classic tonight. Is he on the move? Traded for Halak?

It's a performance based decision. Lack has let in 2 goals over his past three starts. Luongo is 0-5 his last five starts with a gga about 3.50 over his last six.

Brodeur moving quickly helps us get a definite market on Halak. I think the best we'll get for him is something like a second round pick which I'm okay with. Maybe a mid-level prospect. Might have to take on an expiring deal to keep teams below the cap.

The ridiculousness of twitter... Scott makes a joke, someone takes it seriously, then 20 "reporters" say "Hoff is sitting tomorrow!"

BTW - I'm in Dallas now and didn't realize the Sabres will be here tomorrow. Am scheduled to fly out during the game. Urgh.

That's an old tweet. I like the Myers for Eberle rumors better (even though they're not from anyone informed).

The only way you trade Myers is if you get a NUMBER ONE YOUNG CENTER....Other than that you keep him...He is gonna be a monster DMAN from here on out....