GDT: Carolina at Buffalo 2-25-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

the olympics will be done by then as well. the games end the 23rd I believe. Miller will be just getting back at that point.

Both Goalies will be just getting back at that time (assuming they both stay to the close of the games on the 23rd)

It gives them one full day of travel to get back from Sochi and be ready to play the next day.

The Sabres better be hoping for anything but a Sweeden/US Gold medal game, although more then likely Enroth gets this game since he probably will not have actually played in any games for Sweeden since he looks to be the #3

Both Goalies will be just getting back at that time (assuming they both stay to the close of the games on the 23rd)

It gives them one full day of travel to get back from Sochi and be ready to play the next day.

The Sabres better be hoping for anything but a Sweeden/US Gold medal game, although more then likely Enroth gets this game since he probably will not have actually played in any games for Sweeden since he looks to be the #3

Who is the two? I feel like the whole world hates lundquist right now

• 1 month later...

I am tracking all the trade rumor things on the internet.... I know 8 days away. Still wish it was happening now. So if this game prompts movement, I am all for it.

Still think Cane fans are the most ignorant hockey fans on the planet....and don't deserve a team.

Edited by North Buffalo

Still think Cane fans are the most ignorant hockey fans on the planet....and don't deserve a team.

I think most of the Canes die hards are actually very hockey savvy, they just tend to be bandwagoners / team swapping whores. To me being a casual but ignorant fan is no sin, but a team swapping ###### is the lowest of the low.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.