GDT: Carolina at Buffalo 2-25-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

I've always heard it as boots and cats... These geico commercials ruin everything.

Supposedly the popular way to do it is boots and cats but for whatever reason Geico uses pants. :unsure:

I seriously don't understand all of the trade Ehrhoff talk.

Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants

Miller just got his first assist of the season on the Ehrhoff goal. His trade value must be skyrocketing.

(E6)

Two out of every three goals the Sabres have scored this year The Hoff was on the ice. In other words, we basically never score when he isn't out there. Yet, The Hoff is a guy everyone wants to run off...

Cheese and rice. I hate the black or white way things are portrayed on internet forums. Noone is looking to run Ehrhoff out of town. All this is is an acknowledgement that Ehrhoff may not want to be here anymore and he may be the player on the team with the most return value.

Two out of every three goals the Sabres have scored this year The Hoff was on the ice. In other words, we basically never score when he isn't out there. Yet, The Hoff is a guy everyone wants to run off...

I don't think that's the case at all but if his heart ain't in it, send him packing. I think he'd have a lot more value in a trade than as a player for Buffalo.

Cheese and rice. I hate the black or white way things are portrayed on internet forums. Noone is looking to run Ehrhoff out of town. All this is is an acknowledgement that Ehrhoff may not want to be here anymore and he may be the player on the team with the most return value.

What he said

About the worst pp ever with Leino out there

You mean Ott, D'Agostini and Sulzer weren't as imposing PP unit?

Yup. I don't want him to leave. If he would like to I understand and I believe he would have a ton of value in trade terms.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.